Not EXP Capped, NOT receiving exp.

What gives, I didnt hit the cap yet Im not receiving any exp for the games I play.

343 would fix this but they’re too busy playing black ops 2 to get ideas for Halo 5.

Im having the same issue. It happened right after I started messing around with the MNT DEW x2 exp promo and now im getting nothing.

> 343 would fix this but they’re too busy playing black ops 2 to get ideas for Halo 5.

You’re not funny.

Halo 4 doesn’t even play like CoD. Besides, this CoD stuff is getting old, not funny anymore. Nice try. Better luck next time, eh champ? Try to be more creative.

> > 343 would fix this but they’re too busy playing black ops 2 to get ideas for Halo 5.
>
> You’re not funny.
>
> Halo 4 doesn’t even play like CoD. Besides, this CoD stuff is getting old, not funny anymore. Nice try. Better luck next time, eh champ? Try to be more creative.

I’m sick of the cod stuff too to be honest. But I keep playing Halo 4 anyways.

> > 343 would fix this but they’re too busy playing black ops 2 to get ideas for Halo 5.
>
> You’re not funny.
>
> Halo 4 doesn’t even play like CoD. Besides, this CoD stuff is getting old, not funny anymore. Nice try. Better luck next time, eh champ? Try to be more creative.

You’re right. Sprinting, Loadouts, Unlockable Weapons, Specializations, etc. None of these are in any Call of Duty game.

> > > 343 would fix this but they’re too busy playing black ops 2 to get ideas for Halo 5.
> >
> > You’re not funny.
> >
> > Halo 4 doesn’t even play like CoD. Besides, this CoD stuff is getting old, not funny anymore. Nice try. Better luck next time, eh champ? Try to be more creative.
>
> You’re right. Sprinting, Loadouts, Unlockable Weapons, Specializations, etc. None of these are in any Call of Duty game.

Pardon me while I join in progress for a near instant loss.

Make sure you change your specialization otherwise you will max out on xp

I’m having the same issue. locked or something at 43309 exp out of 43530. In lay-man’s terms, i’m a mere 221 exp from level 50. This is getting really irritating.

> What gives, I didnt hit the cap yet Im not receiving any exp for the games I play.

Is it going into the post game exp rise thing, or is it just skipping that?

> > > 343 would fix this but they’re too busy playing black ops 2 to get ideas for Halo 5.
> >
> > You’re not funny.
> >
> > Halo 4 doesn’t even play like CoD. Besides, this CoD stuff is getting old, not funny anymore. Nice try. Better luck next time, eh champ? Try to be more creative.
>
> You’re right. Sprinting, Loadouts, Unlockable Weapons, Specializations, etc. None of these are in any Call of Duty game.

LOL. Funny because BO2 is horrible and Halo4 is actually tons better; but to comment on the subject at hand I also seemingly got exp capped short 2800 of level 80. I could have POSSIBLY reached the daily limit, but it’s doubtful.

AND on that note…What is the new daily exp cap limit? Last I heard 150k
and secondly, does Spartan OPS exp reflect that same cap, or is it different all together?

You don’t always get a message when your XP capped, if it skips the credit screen after the game ends, you’re capped.

> You don’t always get a message when your XP capped, if it skips the credit screen after the game ends, you’re capped.

Beat me to it. So yes, you are EXP capped, it’s not a glitch. But the notification may not have popped up.

> You don’t always get a message when your XP capped, if it skips the credit screen after the game ends, you’re capped.

^ Correct. OP, you’re capped. Go sleep for ~14 hours.

Just to let you know, you will be un-capped when the challenges are reset for the new day.

Ok, so i’m capped. will that mean i get my exp from commendations like a credit system when i’m uncapped or no? thanks guys!

> 343 would fix this but they’re too busy playing black ops 2 to get ideas for Halo 5.

LMBO XD I love 343i but this does seem to be whats happening…Broken file browser, bad servers, no waypoint challenges, and dominion ordanance drop name fails plus more…Id say 343 shipped Halo 4 incomplete :’/

> Ok, so i’m capped. will that mean i get my exp from commendations like a credit system when i’m uncapped or no? thanks guys!

I don’t think so. Once I reached the Daily XP cap, completed challenges, commendations and a few games but I didn’t get any xp after the cap was taken off.

> Ok, so i’m capped. will that mean i get my exp from commendations like a credit system when i’m uncapped or no? thanks guys!

If you get ANY commendations while capped you WILL NOT receive the XP. Capped means capped, period. It blows wiener.

Same thing happend to me yesterday i played a game of slayer and did that 15k challend along with a 4k and fast track NO EXP for the game and im still capped… no message to let me know. 343 sneaks in updates they dont get then tested by ms so no one picks up on the many problems with the game