Not everyone will be satisfied...

It sucks. I know.

The Halo fanbase is one of the most diverse fanbases in the industry. The only one common ground we share is we all like Halo. But with this, comes the problem of the diversity of opinion.

What everyone has to realize is not everyone is going to get what they want. I personally don’t want sprint, or custom load outs. Does that make my opinion bad? No. Does it make it good? No. It’s an opinion, we all have one. We all need to deal with the fact that 343 has a vision for Halo 4. It seems like they want to make it a more competitive game, but can we confirm that after getting four minutes of information? No.

So please realize, people who play the game for fun, you may not get everything you want. People who play the game competitively, you may not get everything you want. We have to make a compromise for the future of this damn franchise, and I hope 343 goes right in the middle and doesn’t lean towards competitive or casual so it can be fun for all.

Tl;dr: Not everyone will be satisfied with everything that is in Halo 4. We just kind of have to deal with it.

I will be completely satisfied with it!

So true.
Especially since the Reach changes there are people who love AA’s bloom etc and there are others who hate them.
They cant please everybody but I think they will do a good job getting a good balance.

Ill most likely have a whinge about at least one thing I dont like about the game and think they made a stupid decision but I know they cant please everybody.

People need to stop saying things like im cancelling my pre order coz of this one thing. Wait till more info is out. Game will most likely be amazing.

After my initial disappointment I came to the same conclusion. We will probably have many options (i.e. different playlists) for what we will be able to play. I will attempt to embrace this new Halo and maybe I’ll have fun. Who knows?

add in a Classic Playlist and the community will be split into 3. People who love Halo 4, People who only play halo 4 for the classic, and people that dont want it cuz it changed too much. but anyway, 343i, MAKE A CLASSIC PLAYLIST THAT SHIPS WITH THE GAME !!!

> It sucks. I know.
>
> The Halo fanbase is one of the most diverse fanbases in the industry. The only one common ground we share is we all like Halo. But with this, comes the problem of the diversity of opinion.
>
> What everyone has to realize is not everyone is going to get what they want. I personally don’t want sprint, or custom load outs. Does that make my opinion bad? No. Does it make it good? No. It’s an opinion, we all have one. We all need to deal with the fact that 343 has a vision for Halo 4. It seems like they want to make it a more competitive game, but can we confirm that after getting four minutes of information? No.
>
> So please realize, people who play the game for fun, you may not get everything you want. People who play the game competitively, you may not get everything you want. We have to make a compromise for the future of this damn franchise, and I hope 343 goes right in the middle and doesn’t lean towards competitive or casual so it can be fun for all.
>
> Tl;dr: Not everyone will be satisfied with everything that is in Halo 4. We just kind of have to deal with it.

Ain’t that the truth.

> > It sucks. I know.
> >
> > The Halo fanbase is one of the most diverse fanbases in the industry. The only one common ground we share is we all like Halo. But with this, comes the problem of the diversity of opinion.
> >
> > What everyone has to realize is not everyone is going to get what they want. I personally don’t want sprint, or custom load outs. Does that make my opinion bad? No. Does it make it good? No. It’s an opinion, we all have one. We all need to deal with the fact that 343 has a vision for Halo 4. It seems like they want to make it a more competitive game, but can we confirm that after getting four minutes of information? No.
> >
> > So please realize, people who play the game for fun, you may not get everything you want. People who play the game competitively, you may not get everything you want. We have to make a compromise for the future of this damn franchise, and I hope 343 goes right in the middle and doesn’t lean towards competitive or casual so it can be fun for all.
> >
> > Tl;dr: Not everyone will be satisfied with everything that is in Halo 4. We just kind of have to deal with it.
>
> Ain’t that the truth.

Sigh