Not everybody in this community hates you, 343i!

Positivity and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is hardly ever present in the forums. I just wanted to say to the employees who have to sift through the garbage that I’m optimistic you all are doing the best that you can do, and I can see that a lot of the feedback that is given IS taken into consideration after looking at the balancing, UI and PGCR updates coming along with MoR. Keep doing what you’re doing and try not to let the part of the community that fanatically creates their own ideas of what content these updates should contain degrade the gratitude that the rest of the players have.

Also, thank you for naming a map after me :wink:

100% agree. I’m pumped for this update. Infection, a map (your map) and that Phaeton. Plus PGCR. I can’t wait

Actually, everybody does hate 343i right now.

I don’t hate 343

> 2533274920661939;4:
> Actually, everybody does hate 343i right now.

Clearly not, as there are a handful of posts where individuals have acknowledged that a Falcon was never confirmed for the update. But nice try.

> 2533274847880910;2:
> Also, thank you for naming a map after me :wink:

Please use the edit button moving forward, as posting twice in a row is easily interpreted as spam and/or bumping your thread.

I know what you mean though. I have legitimate grievances about halo 5 that haven’t been mentioned by the larger community, but I don’t want to throw them into the cesspool of complaints we as the community have created.

You don’t speak for me. :3

After 4-5 years of -Yoink- ups we have every reason to be mad at them.
Halo 4 multiplayer
The disastrous launch of MCC
No playable elites
Halo 5 lacking almost everything at launch
The constant lazy recycling of maps
The terrible story that didn’t even bother to mention halo 4
The constant remixes of existing maps instead of making new original omes.
A forge mode that is amazing but won’t even work
Flat out lying about the games campaign
Warden eternal… Do I even have to say why?
Flat out lying about split screen as well. They said for 2 years halo 5 would have it and it doesn’t
And calling the new update memories of reach yet bairly anything about it has to do with reach at all

They have every reason to be given hate but they also have reasons to be given praise. Not many but they still can be giving praise for other things they have done.
Bringing back classic weapons
An amazing new forge… If it worked…
Bad -Yoink- looking elites
Some really cool new guns along with better variation with the promethian weapons
And some cool new game mode like breakout and Warzone

> 2533274879407634;9:
> After 4-5 years of -Yoink- ups we have every reason to be mad at them.
> Halo 4 multiplayer
> The disastrous launch of MCC
> No playable elites
> Halo 5 lacking almost everything at launch
> The constant lazy recycling of maps
> The terrible story that didn’t even bother to mention halo 4
> The constant remixes of existing maps instead of making new original omes.
> A forge mode that is amazing but won’t even work
> Flat out lying about the games campaign
> Warden eternal… Do I even have to say why?
> Flat out lying about split screen as well. They said for 2 years halo 5 would have it and it doesn’t
> And calling the new update memories of reach yet bairly anything about it has to do with reach at all
>
> They have every reason to be given hate but they also have reasons to be given praise. Not many but they still can be giving praise for other things they have done.
> Bringing back classic weapons
> An amazing new forge… If it worked…
> Bad -Yoink- looking elites
> Some really cool new guns along with better variation with the promethian weapons
> And some cool new game mode like breakout and Warzone

This explains it pretty well. I can both be very disappointed in 343i, but at the same time being happy with some stuff that they do. Halo 5 has fun gameplay, but it’s a shallow game compared to every other entry in the series. 343i is trying to listen to the community, yes, but in many ways they are ignoring us at the same time. How hard would it be for them to give us black undersuits, for example? Not difficult at all, and yet they continue to refuse us this small thing. They’ve constantly lied to us as well, despite doing some good.

Lets just say that it isn’t a good time for anyone to be a 343i apologist.

> 2533274808386392;10:
> > 2533274879407634;9:
> > After 4-5 years of -Yoink- ups we have every reason to be mad at them.
> > Halo 4 multiplayer
> > The disastrous launch of MCC
> > No playable elites
> > Halo 5 lacking almost everything at launch
> > The constant lazy recycling of maps
> > The terrible story that didn’t even bother to mention halo 4
> > The constant remixes of existing maps instead of making new original omes.
> > A forge mode that is amazing but won’t even work
> > Flat out lying about the games campaign
> > Warden eternal… Do I even have to say why?
> > Flat out lying about split screen as well. They said for 2 years halo 5 would have it and it doesn’t
> > And calling the new update memories of reach yet bairly anything about it has to do with reach at all
> >
> > They have every reason to be given hate but they also have reasons to be given praise. Not many but they still can be giving praise for other things they have done.
> > Bringing back classic weapons
> > An amazing new forge… If it worked…
> > Bad -Yoink- looking elites
> > Some really cool new guns along with better variation with the promethian weapons
> > And some cool new game mode like breakout and Warzone
>
>
> This explains it pretty well. I can both be very disappointed in 343i, but at the same time being happy with some stuff that they do. Halo 5 has fun gameplay, but it’s a shallow game compared to every other entry in the series. 343i is trying to listen to the community, yes, but in many ways they are ignoring us at the same time. How hard would it be for them to give us black undersuits, for example? Not difficult at all, and yet they continue to refuse us this small thing. They’ve constantly lied to us as well, despite doing some good.

See hotrod entirely understands. We try to find ways 343 has done good while they haven’t really done much. It took me 10 minutes of thinking about what they’ve done good to make that post. They can do good but they have already done so much bad.

> 2533274847880910;1:
> Positivity and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is hardly ever present in the forums. I just wanted to say to the employees who have to sift through the garbage that I’m optimistic you all are doing the best that you can do, and I can see that a lot of the feedback that is given IS taken into consideration after looking at the balancing, UI and PGCR updates coming along with MoR. Keep doing what you’re doing and try not to let the part of the community that fanatically creates their own ideas of what content these updates should contain degrade the gratitude that the rest of the players have.

But hypocrisy is ever present apparently.

343 is doing fine by my account. Halo 5 is fun, it’s a standalone game and people have to realize it. As much as they want the entirety of Reach added, it’s not going to happen.

The game isn’t Halo Reach 3: The Master Chief Collection 2

It’s Halo 5, and it has Phaetons

Just note, I am attempting to avoid hate in this. Mainly, it is more of a response.

To be fair, whether is was confirmed or not, the simple suggestion of an air vehicle, title Memories of Reach, and a mysterious hidden REQ are more than adequate reasons to assume it was a Falcon. In fact, it looked as if 343 was trying to make a big reveal and please all of the fans.

The Falcon was expected, even if 343 had no intention of making it. Some people say “343 never confirmed it so you can’t hold them to it.” No one is holding them to a promise. Everyone is condemning them for not putting in something that the majority of the fanbase recognized as a good idea for this update… something actually meaningful to Reach.

People have said that it “wouldn’t fit into multiplayer” when it most certainly could. It has been five years since the original Falcon Halo-wise. Add the front chaingun, up the armor, up the mobility, and lower the REQ price. There are ways to work with it.

People have said, this update has plenty of good stuff. I will be the first to say it has good stuff. However, I will refrain from saying plenty. I am insanely excited for the four new armors, Forge updates, Infection, and Brute Plasma rifle. That being said, I am disgusted with the number of weapon skins… There are not many Reach-related REQs. There are the armors, helmets, chaingun, stance… Then you have a ton of skins, a remix map, a visor, an assassination…

Although it most certainly is the minority, I can’t stand how some people are calling fans crybabies and idiots for assuming it was the Falcon. There was a perfectly logical train of thought that led to that assumption and I’m sure many of us would prefer not to be called crazy or cancerous fans.

Hmm, problem with fanboys, their Idols can do no wrong… There has been plenty of positive constructive posts since the release of Halo 5 only to be locked do to negativity from fans and others falling into the abyss.

> 2533274847880910;1:
> Positivity and CONSTRUCTIVE feedback is hardly ever present in the forums. I just wanted to say to the employees who have to sift through the garbage that I’m optimistic you all are doing the best that you can do, and I can see that a lot of the feedback that is given IS taken into consideration after looking at the balancing, UI and PGCR updates coming along with MoR. Keep doing what you’re doing and try not to let the part of the community that fanatically creates their own ideas of what content these updates should contain degrade the gratitude that the rest of the players have.

I honestly agree with you, 343 Industries should continue their work instead of having to live up to every expectations that Bungie fans have created.

> 2533274816788253;5:
> I don’t hate 343

me neither, they add medals and much more things in PGCR!!

I’m mostly hype about the opportunity to get them weapon skins( especially the SoF ones)!

> 2533274973957410;19:
> I’m mostly hype about the opportunity to get them weapon skins( especially the SoF ones)!

I wonder why the 343 skins weren’t added… But I’ll finally get those ODST skins!