Not even 90,000 today......

This makes me feel a lot of things. Confusion, sadnes, anger, I just want the pop to be over 100,000 for an hour or two in one day. I know it goes up on the weekends but last weekend, it got to 95,000. It was saved on Friday cause it got 104,000. I think that now so many players are bored that they don’t play the game as much. Lack of playlists and lack luster customs and forge contribute to this. Also the abuse of the imbalances are just happening more frequently that people don’t want to deal with it.im not saying the game is dead because I’m sure it gets a little less than a million unique users in 24 hours but I’m just talking about what I see on waypoint. I seriously hope it rises again. I like this game too much to see less and less people play it.

There’s no good Forge or Custom games, that’s one big reason. I’m not really surprised to see this happening and it’s as I had predicted it.

It’s a sad day when halo fans start playing CoD.

> There’s no good Forge or Custom games, that’s one big reason. I’m not really surprised to see this happening and it’s as I had predicted it.

I don’t think Forge or Custom games even count towards the total population (as shown by halo tracker).

Still have a couple hours to go. Even then I’d only be annoyed that the less desirable members of this forum will use it as fuel for their flamewars, considering it was never a good population chart to rely on in the first place. Like you said, nearly a million could be playing daily and we wouldn’t know.

> > There’s no good Forge or Custom games, that’s one big reason. I’m not really surprised to see this happening and it’s as I had predicted it.
>
> I don’t think Forge or Custom games even count towards the total population (as shown by halo tracker).

It doesn’t. Neither does Spartan Ops or Campaign, which I’d be betting low to think alone pulls in at least half the total of what War Games does.

I have no problem finding games so I dont care that its only 90,000. If I can find a game im happy.

I would say that lack luster, mediocre, and bland playlists are to blame. The same goes for customs. And forge.

> Still have a couple hours to go. Even then I’d only be annoyed that the less desirable members of this forum will use it as fuel for their flamewars, considering it was never a good population chart to rely on in the first place. Like you said, nearly a million could be playing and we wouldn’t know.

About an hour ago it stopped going up and is now going down again. My only hope right now is when football is over the pop won’t get to 90,000 at like 5:00 then drop 10,000 then go back up on the weekends. More room for growth.

> This makes me feel a lot of things. Confusion, sadnes, anger, I just want the pop to be over 100,000 for an hour or two in one day. I know it goes up on the weekends but last weekend, it got to 95,000. It was saved on Friday cause it got 104,000. I think that now so many players are bored that they don’t play the game as much. Lack of playlists and lack luster customs and forge contribute to this. Also the abuse of the imbalances are just happening more frequently that people don’t want to deal with it.im not saying the game is dead because I’m sure it gets a little less than a million unique users in 24 hours but I’m just talking about what I see on waypoint. I seriously hope it rises again. I like this game too much to see less and less people play it.

Don’t feel confused.

They they rushed a half finished game to the shelf for quick holiday sales dollars. If everyone quit playing today it doesn’t take their money out of the bank, so they don’t care.

When Bungie releases Destiny, expect tumbleweeds and dust bunnys in the lobbies, especially with no permanent play lists.

you just made two post over population, honestly they are fixing things as we speak give them time, anything that has population in it should be deleted

Don’t freak, school just started up again for almost all schools in the country. Today

There are other games out there that are great. Personally, I do love Halo 4 and play it all the time, but for the past few days I’ve been really sick with the flu and took that as an opportunity to do another playthrough of the Mass Effect series.

Does that mean that I’m done playing Halo 4 forever and that I hate it? No. Does it mean that Halo 4 is bad? No. It just means that many players are doing other things, playing other games in addition to Halo 4.

> It doesn’t. Neither does Spartan Ops or Campaign, which I’d be betting low to think alone pulls in at least half the total of what War Games does.

Spartan Ops has what, 5,000 peak?
Campaign wouldn’t even have 5,000. That’s being generous.
Customs, Forge have what another 5,000 if that?

Please. Give or take 10,000 - 20,000, nobody can deny the games population has decreased and matchmaking times are getting longer, not to mention the amount of JIP games available.

There doesn’t seem to be a game where there aren’t quitters. I have never experienced so many quitters every game in any other game not just Halo. The amount of quitting is unbelievable. Don’t get a vehicle quit, betray, EMP end up getting booted. People and their guests just quit because they can’t be bothered.

It’s just a quit fest.

> There are other games out there that are great. Personally, I do love Halo 4 and play it all the time, but for the past few days I’ve been really sick with the flu and took that as an opportunity to do another playthrough of the Mass Effect series.
>
> Does that mean that I’m done playing Halo 4 forever and that I hate it? No. Does it mean that Halo 4 is bad? No. It just means that many players are doing other things, playing other games in addition to Halo 4.

Correct. Except for the fact that the people who have left aren’t coming back.

343 have one more chance. The day the Title Update comes out, there will be an influx of fans saying to themselves this is the final time. If 343 screw up again, then they’re done. It’s in their ball park. If they want to play hard ball, we’ll check the population the day after and see what happens.

> I have no problem finding games so I dont care that its only 90,000. If I can find a game im happy.

Couldn’t agree more, why people get caught up with numbers is beyond me.

> > There are other games out there that are great. Personally, I do love Halo 4 and play it all the time, but for the past few days I’ve been really sick with the flu and took that as an opportunity to do another playthrough of the Mass Effect series.
> >
> > Does that mean that I’m done playing Halo 4 forever and that I hate it? No. Does it mean that Halo 4 is bad? No. It just means that many players are doing other things, playing other games in addition to Halo 4.
>
> Correct. Except for the fact that the people who have left aren’t coming back.
>
> 343 have one more chance. The day the Title Update comes out, there will be an influx of fans saying to themselves this is the final time. If 343 screw up again, then they’re done. It’s in their ball park. If they want to play hard ball, we’ll check the population the day after and see what happens.

Maybe, but there’s a difference between leaving and just playing less often.

*cough… ermm okay best ZIM voice…

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

Damn, only a 5 digit population? I guess no one is playing this game at all…

> It’s a sad day when halo fans start playing CoD.

It’s a sad day when players from either game refuse to play the other because they feel obligated to play the game that they are loyal to.

Excuse me while I continue to be open-minded and play many different games from varying genres.

It’s monday…