Not enough in this game to justify the price...

Sorry but “everything will be here in december”, is not good enough.

The campaign was too short and wasn’t very exciting at all really. No really bosses, just that Warden guy who didn’t get more difficult, he just multiplied x2 each time… The ending was a real anticlimax also… It felt so abrupt and down right lazy.

After finishing the campaign, I only have Warzone, slayer, breakout or FFA to choose from until december… and there’s limited maps also, and no real sign of a good ranking system, and nothing to work for except opening packs and getting new armour…

Also NO forge, and no sense of freedom and options in custom games… and this is another big miss. I really miss the freedom and enjoyment of custom games in the original halos. I miss big games of custom game infection.

I don’t understand why 343 can never get it right on launch. Halo 4 needed updates. Master Chief collection was a fail. Halo 5 is unfinished!

I really love the competitive nature of Halo 5, and where it’s going online, but this isn’t enough. Without a ranking system, I feel as if I’m just trying to maintain a good K/D. The current ranks are so unsatisfying.

I personally don’t think the price is justified. If I’m gonna pay £50 for a game, I want a lot to occupy my time. I don’t want to have to wait until december until the game is updated enough for us to have a decent amount of options.

Bungie had it’s faults at times, but they always made sure a solid product was released on launch, and that fans had plenty to chew on until more content was released.

> 2535458384025976;1:
> Sorry but “everything will be here in december”, is not good enough.
>
> The campaign was too short and wasn’t very exciting at all really. No really bosses, just that Warden guy who didn’t get more difficult, he just multiplied x2 each time… The ending was a real anticlimax also… It felt so abrupt and down right lazy.
>
> After finishing the campaign, I only have Warzone, slayer, breakout or FFA to choose from until december… and there’s limited maps also, and no real sign of a good ranking system, and nothing to work for except opening packs and getting new armour…
>
> Also NO forge, and no sense of freedom and options in custom games… and this is another big miss. I really miss the freedom and enjoyment of custom games in the original halos. I miss big games of custom game infection.
>
> I don’t understand why 343 can never get it right on launch. Halo 4 needed updates. Master Chief collection was a fail. Halo 5 is unfinished!
>
> I really love the competitive nature of Halo 5, and where it’s going online, but this isn’t enough. Without a ranking system, I feel as if I’m just trying to maintain a good K/D. The current ranks are so unsatisfying.
>
> I personally don’t think the price is justified. If I’m gonna pay £50 for a game, I want a lot to occupy my time. I don’t want to have to wait until december until the game is updated enough for us to have a decent amount of options.
>
> Bungie had it’s faults at times, but they always made sure a solid product was released on launch, and that fans had plenty to chew on until more content was released.

I’ve got more than enough for the asking price. I loved the campaign and I’ve had more fun in the MP than I’ve had in pretty much any Halo or indeed any game. More than enough to tie me over until new stuff comes in…oh and that stuff is free unlike a certain other game

343 is really living up to bungie in this regard, because much like with destiny I find myself wondering what the hell they’ve been doing for 3 years.

It is possibly the shortest campaign in the series, so naturally the multiplayer should be just bursting with content right? Well that’s pretty damn sparse too, not many maps, not many gametypes, a general lack of polish with basic options and UI elemts that should be there but aren’t and crazy aim acceleration, and spawning bugs, problems that 4 didn’t have. and no forge either on top of all of that

So what exactly did they put all that development time into? Because it’s not showing in any part of this game

So many playlists, game modes and content are missing from MP it’s making me want to cry.

I was extremely excited to have gotten the game but the first time I went to Arena (I played Warzone for quite a bit) I was met with the lack of Infection/Flood and Grifball, two of my all time favourite game modes.

Where’d they go and what did I waste 9GB of storage space on installing Halo 5 with?

Not only that, all the playlists are ranked. I’m sure a lot of people are happy that it’s ranked and more competitive but I’ve never really been an competitive Halo player and prepared more laid back games. Such as custom games made by Forge and friends.

The fact Forge isn’t in the game is really, really disappointing. Probably one of the biggest aspects to Halo, the power to create your own games and maps that might become official maps in the playlists. And it does not exist in the game. I know it’s coming out by late December, but why make us wait so long?