Not enough challenges to max out rank

I started playing the test yesterday and completed the weekly platinum challenge this morning, now I’m out of challenges and rank 6. Essentially stuck from being able to level up anymore and max out as my daily challenge is play 6 PvP matches, it is stuck as well. Is there any fix I missed?
I forgot to throw on the xp boost when I started playing but I feel I’d have only make it to rank 11 or so if i had used it.

> 2533274861078382;1:
> I started playing the test yesterday and completed the weekly platinum challenge this morning, now I’m out of challenges and rank 6. Essentially stuck from being able to level up anymore and max out as my daily challenge is play 6 PvP matches, it is stuck as well. Is there any fix I missed?
> I forgot to throw on the xp boost when I started playing but I feel I’d have only make it to rank 11 or so if i had used it.

It appears to be a bug with matches not giving EXP, everyone has the same issue.

> 2607664605677189;2:
> > 2533274861078382;1:
> > I started playing the test yesterday and completed the weekly platinum challenge this morning, now I’m out of challenges and rank 6. Essentially stuck from being able to level up anymore and max out as my daily challenge is play 6 PvP matches, it is stuck as well. Is there any fix I missed?
> > I forgot to throw on the xp boost when I started playing but I feel I’d have only make it to rank 11 or so if i had used it.
>
> It appears to be a bug with matches not giving EXP, everyone has the same issue.

Ok I thought it was odd challenges are the only things giving EXP. I couldnt find anything when i looked. Thanks!