Not Eligible To Purchase Req Packs

First of all, this is my first post and I’m sorry if it’s in the wrong spot or the answer is already obviously available. I’ve searched to the best of my ability. My little brother has done well in school, and I wished to buy him some Gold Req packs as a reward. His account is listed as a child connected to my account. After entering and confirming my credit card info, I’m presented with the message: “Try a different offer. Sorry, you’re not eligible for this right now.” I was just wondering what the reason for this was, and if there’s any way to remedy it. I’ve already told him what I was doing, and he’ll be extremely disappointed if I can’t do so now. I’m wondering if it’s an age info, as he is still a minor. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Never mind, the problem rectified itself. Turned out I wasn’t connected to Live. I feel so stupid. I’m going to leave this up in case somebody else runs into the same issue. Entering the Warzone lobby and immediately backing out fixed it, so try that if you run into the same issue as me.

It looks like your issue has been resolved. If you have any other issues, please feel free to create another support thread!