Not earning xp after games

First time poster here I’ve been having this problem where I don’t earn xp after matches. for the last few days it only happened once every 6 or so games but ever since this double xp event happened (not sure if it’s linked to the problem) it’s been happening more and more frequently. I pretty much only play swat because it’s fun and a great way to earn xp. When it happens it skips the progress bar and shows you the kills and deaths board. Any response would be appreciated

Happening to myself as well. Also only had it happen this double xp weekend. Seeing posts about the same issue for PC players.

Are you sure you’re not getting XP? It could be just failing to load the progression bar, but you’ll still get the XP.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Are you sure you’re not getting XP? It could be just failing to load the progression bar, but you’ll still get the XP.

Well when it happens my level bar doesn’t seem to have increased at all. You might be right though, Tomorrow I’m gonna take down what xp I have at the end of each match and when it happens again I’ll let you know.

> 2727626560040591;3:
> Are you sure you’re not getting XP? It could be just failing to load the progression bar, but you’ll still get the XP.

Well I think it might fixed. I did what I said I’d do I took a pic of my Xp at the end of each match but the glitch never happened. I will let you know if it happens again thanks for your response