NOT CONNECTING TO HALO 4 SERVERS

There are 3 Xboxes in my house. While I was playing Spartan ops on the one in my room yesterday, I got an error message saying Halo 4 servers are unavailable, it’s been like that ever since. I played on the one in my livin room last night, which is directly connected to the router in my house. I moved my Xbox out there a few minutes ago and direct wired it, still nothing. I’ve disconnected from the network several times, cleared the cache on y Xbox. I’ve done all I can think of. I just want to play halo. :frowning: any suggestions? Anyone with the same problem. Mine is the slim model Xbox, too.

I have the same problem. around 9 AM yesterday its been offline. Iv done all that i can think of and it still does not work.

> I have the same problem. around 9 AM yesterday its been offline. Iv done all that i can think of and it still does not work.

Mines been from about 1130 am eastern time.
But it’s weird cause it works on the other Xbox, all my stats and stuff show up. But not on mine.

8DE48D59-9AF5-48CF-B9C7-E80248823425 Error code again. I officially quit Halo Forever. they obviously care nothing about telling us a solution or fixing it! I’M DONE!

Im having the same problem with Halo 4, its not letting level up past my SR56/WK6.
It started at 9am while i was on EP4 CH1 of Spartan ops -.-

Mine to…my gamer tag is GUNZNMETAL…but my halo sever account is doing the same…it tells me halo sever is unavailable at this time please try again later…I don’t wanna loose anything I have…please fix the problem…cause I really love the game

I have the same problem here is my profile
https://app.halowaypoint.com/es-es/Halo4/Ulquiiorraaa/home/

No one knows how to solve the problem I can not play well

WTF!!!

STILL NOT WORKING AN STILL NO HELP FROM 343!!!

THANKS!!!

Come on, 343. Get on fixing these problems so people can enjoy the game

i dont think they even care about us one bit… they might be in it just for the money, which in all is just gonna kill Halo

STILL CAN’T PLAY THE DAMN GAME I PAID 60 DOLLARS FOR

> STILL CAN’T PLAY THE DAMN GAME I PAID 60 DOLLARS FOR

Well your lucky -.- i paid $100 for my halo 4

343, you’ve been so helpful.

Is what I would say if they actually took the time to help.

:expressionless:

I could not connect since Monday it went on the mission 3 in episode 4 now it’s Thursday it’s taking the piss I’ve completed the campaign on legendary and done all achievements just need the last 3 on spartan ops this is -Yoink-

Since Sunday 23Rd Nov I haven’t been able to play on the main servers AT ALL.
It is quite frustrating but in holding up.It is awkward that my mates can play it normally and they live in the same area as me in Saltash, please please please just next time this happens it wont happen to me…or anyone else.I would appreciate it as for the past 2 weeks I have been dying to play it as iv’e had exams and I just cant stop playing Halo

Definitely not buying map packs of they can’t fix a dam server issue.

Come on 343 pull your fingers out of your -Yoink- and fix them servers I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE I payed £70 for this game and its sat there doing nowt not impressed!

Yay they fixed it i can play again :slight_smile: