Not connecting to any games.

Hi
On my gamertag, I can’t find any Arena games by myself but I can get into warzone games, if I party up I can get into arena games when I’m not host. Also went onto another xbox and also takes so long… What do I do??

You can do nothing my friend.
343i has enabled REGION LOCK on their servers outside US in order to give to players less laggy matches.
This, obviousely, at the cost of FINDING NOTHING if no one is available in your region/zone (for me is Europe). To make an example: if i play on middle week at morning (with everyone asleep/at work/at school) it’s totally impossible for me find a game.

This behaviour can be bypassed joining a fireteam with some american people or players outside your zone.

I’m fighting since february to make they fix this, maybe evolving the system in order to make it searching for regional games at the beginning and then, if no one is available in a reasonable amount of time, widening its range progressively until a game can be found.

I suggest you write on twitter this, tweet to @Brav, @Halo and @JoshingtonState. I’m already doing it. They’ll have to listen to us, sooner or later.

It’s actually ridiculous that I can’t get into any game past 11pm GMT. I thought I’d test my luck and see, but all I got was one game of Grifball after trying every game mode for 2 hours.

I know it’s a problem for some, but I certainly haven’t had problems with lag and that in itself is better than the nothing I’m getting at the moment. I shouldn’t have to pester my US friends when I want to play… This is only pushing more players away who have paid good money for this game.

But all my friends are in the same region and they dont have h

> 2533274822267898;2:
> You can do nothing my friend.
> 343i has enabled REGION LOCK on their servers outside US in order to give to players less laggy matches.
> This, obviousely, at the cost of FINDING NOTHING if no one is available in your region/zone (for me is Europe). To make an example: if i play on middle week at morning (with everyone asleep/at work/at school) it’s totally impossible for me find a game.
>
> This behaviour can be bypassed joining a fireteam with some american people or players outside your zone.
>
> I’m fighting since february to make they fix this, maybe evolving the system in order to make it searching for regional games at the beginning and then, if no one is available in a reasonable amount of time, widening its range progressively until a game can be found.
>
> I suggest you write on twitter this, tweet to @Brav, @Halo and @JoshingtonState. I’m already doing it. They’ll have to listen to us, sooner or later.

Yeah buy my friends are from my region and do not have this problem? Il give the tweet tho