Not compatible with game map type

Yes ok so i was playing with my friend and we made a race map and i made a CQC map on my own… well i wanted it to be a king of the hill CQC and a race King of the hill… we placed down the hill markers and saved the map and it said game type not compatible with map… so we went back in and had a look at the hill marker and saved it again and tryed it again it still said the same thing… if someone could help us it would be a really good helper thank you!

Tried the same thing with Impact with flag markers, but it still doesn’t work. These map variants don’t show up on custom games because 343i believes they don’t work together. Disapointing, right? Just sit still, sorry. The TU might help things.

> Yes ok so i was playing with my friend and we made a race map and i made a CQC map on my own… well i wanted it to be a king of the hill CQC and a race King of the hill… we placed down the hill markers and saved the map and it said game type not compatible with map… so we went back in and had a look at the hill marker and saved it again and tryed it again it still said the same thing… if someone could help us it would be a really good helper thank you!

I will try to help troubleshoot: i have to ask some questions.
Did you forge in koth or basic editing?
How many hill markers?
Did you save as or just save?

i saved in forge mode on erosion
i have only 1 hill marker

Here’s a tutorial on how to make your map compatible with the RACETRACKS gametype:

http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-4-gametypes/143509-racetracks-tutorial.html