Not authorized

Hello my game keeps saying your account is not authorized to play halo infinite but does anybody have the same problem and I was invited so please fix this thank you

Never mind I fixed the problem

How did you fix it?!

If you are from PC, close the game and restart steam, now go back to steam and open the game now if it lets you log in with your account and the unauthorized account error will no longer appear.

I have to keep closing the game then it worked

From Twitter:

Brian Jarrard@ske7ch
28m
Hey Halo Insiders! FYI we are aware that some players are running into a “You’re not authorized” error when trying to launch the #HaloInfinite preview build (even if you were able to play prior). This is an issue on our side and it’s being worked on. (1/3)

This error can also arise if you’re not on the gamertag you registered with and/or if another account is logged into your console at the same time. (or in rare cases, it could be a totally diff issue) No need to reinstall the build and there’s not a problem with your key. (2/3)

Speaking of keys - we are aware of Steam folks who received invalid keys yesterday (“Already redeemed”). We’re working to remedy that, please stand by. Reminder: if you run into bugs and issues, please visit http://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com to file a ticket! (3/3)

> 2533274966743675;1:
> Hello my game keeps saying your account is not authorized to play halo infinite but does anybody have the same problem and I was invited so please fix this thank you

i’m having the same thing happen to me as well… like wtf is going on? this is BS on the next Lv

Same here. Only account logged in on the Xbox.
Fingers crossed they fix it soon

> 2533274966743675;5:
> I have to keep closing the game then it worked

How many times did you have to restart the game?

1 or 3 times

Was never able to get into last flight for same error. Can’t launch this time either. AAAAARGH