Not all quitting is bad... kinda

quiting from a free for all game isnt that really big of a deal. niether is quitting from team games on the level of team swat and team snipers. my personal belief is that these are the ONLY playlists you can quit from and not really hurt antone else.

however, quitting from team slayer, squad slayer, arena, mlg, invasion, etc. should be HARSHLY penalized. in invasion, you need to tactically place yourself to spawn your team as close to objective as possible. when a person quits, this balance is disturbed. i had a game where i couldnt spawn on a team mate simply becuase he left the game. i had to spawn at the default spawn points -.-

also being outnumbered in an objective style game, where number is a key advantage, is bad. unless you team are gods, or neither team is smart enough to go for the objective, neing outnumbered by 2 or more people can prove to be a disaster.

people who quit these gametypes need a severely harsh penalty. if it were possible, they should be completely banned from playing any reach at all for the next hour or so. they hurt thier team by doing this, so they should suffer as well. an entire ban from reach might do some good, but my only concern is whether or not its possible.

If it’s 1/2 vs 4 and the score is like 30-4, please just quit.

> If it’s 1/2 vs 4 and the score is like 30-4, please just quit.

yeah, leaving a game after some -Yoink- has already quit shouldnt be a bannable offense. i just say if like the first half of a team quits they should banned liked there was no tommorrow.

I don’t like how you are “kinda” justifying quiting. You think being down in Team Swat or Snipers isn’t a bad thing? Why?! Just like in Invasion or Objective, bigger numbers give you a tactical advantage. You can get screwed over by quiters in every gametype on this game. There’s a reason professional players communicate like crazy when playing slayer games. It helps, apparently more than you can even imagine.

can you get quit banned for leaving a score attack game

> I don’t like how you are “kinda” justifying quiting. You think being down in Team Swat or Snipers isn’t a bad thing? Why?! Just like in Invasion or Objective, bigger numbers give you a tactical advantage. You can get screwed over by quiters in every gametype on this game. There’s a reason professional players communicate like crazy when playing slayer games. It helps, apparently more than you can even imagine.

2 v 4 on swat, have never lost a game. there are simply less targets for them to find and headshot. in this kinda game, with the other team traveling in small packs less number is greater. in essnese in these to gametypes, if you have a smaller amount of players you have the advantage. though i have only found this to be true in games using only headshot capable weapons.

> 2 v 4 on swat, have never lost a game. there are simply less targets for them to find and headshot. in this kinda game, with the other team traveling in small packs less number is greater. in essnese in these to gametypes, if you have a smaller amount of players you have the advantage. though i have only found this to be true in games using only headshot capable weapons.

Then let me ask you another question. You think that quitting shouldn’t be banned for these types of games, correct? But by quitting you are greatly affecting the outcome of the game. If like you say a Swat game becomes 2 v 4, then those 2 could get the advantage. Therefore quitting is still screwing over the other team and the match. So in my opinion, quitting on those games is still something to see as bad. Don’t you think that any quitting that hinders a teams performance should be punished?

> > 2 v 4 on swat, have never lost a game. there are simply less targets for them to find and headshot. in this kinda game, with the other team traveling in small packs less number is greater. in essnese in these to gametypes, if you have a smaller amount of players you have the advantage. though i have only found this to be true in games using only headshot capable weapons.
>
> Then let me ask you another question. You think that quitting shouldn’t be banned for these type of games, correct? But by quitting you greatly affecting the outcome of the game. If like you say a Swat game become 2 v 4, then those 2 could get the advantage. Therefore quitting is still screwing over the team and the match. So in my opinion, quitting on those games is still something to see as bad.

didnt look at this way, but the worse kind of quitting is when you quit and it screws your own team over. if the enemy team is winning in a game of swat or snipers, and two people drop off your team., if they enemy team isnt good enough to take on two people then they didnt desrve to win in the first place. thats just how i see it. if this plan was ever actually adopted it would most likely be worked into all team based playlists. i have just never had a problem with two of my team quitting out on me in these gametypes. its just one less of them to screw up and get killed. outnumbering the enemy team is always consider advantagous, but its not always the case. there are some games of swat i would prefer the bad kids to drop out so that my team has a chance to win. also admittedly i have antagonized betrayals on thier part to make this dream a reality. :slight_smile: but i see where you are coming from. i just believe if someone quits and it hurts your team, they should be punished. pure and simple. most of the time the enemy team will always think the other team losing a player to be good for them, so they usually dont care, atleast that dont care until they get stomped by 2 people :wink: