Not adding Warden kills!!!

I’m almost done with my Enemy commendations. I just got to level 5 for the warden Kills and it’s not adding it to my total kills. I played 2 rounds of legendary warzone firefight and 3 times in those two matches, I got warden kills. It pops up on the screen and says “you eliminated the warden eternal” and it has the emblem that pops up with the total XP gained from the kill. Despite the kills, in my commendation section it still says I have 0/10 kills for the warden eternal. This isn’t the first time it had happened and it is very upsetting. I should probably be done with that subject, but I’m still trying to finish it. Same with the grunt mech as well. Yet I’m still at 3/5. Why is this happening?

Not sure but i think there are two types … legendary and mythic, same with Grunt Mech, and i think only one of them counts.
I vaguely remember noticing the same thing, particularly with Mechs.

> 2533274880044422;1:
> I’m almost done with my Enemy commendations. I just got to level 5 for the warden Kills and it’s not adding it to my total kills. I played 2 rounds of legendary warzone firefight and 3 times in those two matches, I got warden kills. It pops up on the screen and says “you eliminated the warden eternal” and it has the emblem that pops up with the total XP gained from the kill. Despite the kills, in my commendation section it still says I have 0/10 kills for the warden eternal. This isn’t the first time it had happened and it is very upsetting. I should probably be done with that subject, but I’m still trying to finish it. Same with the grunt mech as well. Yet I’m still at 3/5. Why is this happening?

You have to get the final shot on the warden to get the kill to count. Getting the medal doesn’t mean you got the kill.

Now I’m at 5. Still says 0/10!!!

> 2535458269032348;3:
> > 2533274880044422;1:
> > I’m almost done with my Enemy commendations. I just got to level 5 for the warden Kills and it’s not adding it to my total kills. I played 2 rounds of legendary warzone firefight and 3 times in those two matches, I got warden kills. It pops up on the screen and says “you eliminated the warden eternal” and it has the emblem that pops up with the total XP gained from the kill. Despite the kills, in my commendation section it still says I have 0/10 kills for the warden eternal. This isn’t the first time it had happened and it is very upsetting. I should probably be done with that subject, but I’m still trying to finish it. Same with the grunt mech as well. Yet I’m still at 3/5. Why is this happening?
>
> You have to get the final shot on the warden to get the kill to count. Getting the medal doesn’t mean you got the kill.

I thought that’s what it meant when it says you eliminated the warden eternal.

If you don’t get the red boss kill medal, then the game didn’t give you credit for the killing blow. The yellow boss kill medal is just an assist medal.

> 2727626560040591;6:
> If you don’t get the red boss kill medal, then the game didn’t give you credit for the killing blow. The yellow boss kill medal is just an assist medal.

Ehrm … you sure?

The legendary bosses always give me yellow medals and mythic bossess red.

Assist medals usually have a small “Ying/Yang” emblem on them (except for legendary and mythic (at least))

You will not get progress on the commendation unless you get the actual killing shot on either the warden or the grunt mech.

For grunt mechs, you will get a grunt kill medal along with the boss medal.

For wardens, the only indication you will receive is a brief red x in your reticle. Otherwise, the only way to know if you actually got the killshot is checking your commendations post-match.

> 2533274793640702;8:
> …
> For wardens, the only indication you will receive is a brief red x in your reticle. Otherwise, the only way to know if you actually got the killshot is checking your commendations post-match.

I have noticed that a score also comes up, the highest one i’ve seen is 3200.

Did you get the final killing shot or just an assist?

The way to tell if you actually got the kill is if you get the red hit marker at the end. That signifies that you got the final hit on the boss (or other enemy).

> 2727626560040591;6:
> If you don’t get the red boss kill medal, then the game didn’t give you credit for the killing blow. The yellow boss kill medal is just an assist medal.

I didn’t know that. I wish they’d have clarified this in game.

> 2533274793640702;8:
> You will not get progress on the commendation unless you get the actual killing shot on either the warden or the grunt mech.
>
> For grunt mechs, you will get a grunt kill medal along with the boss medal.
>
> For wardens, the only indication you will receive is a brief red x in your reticle. Otherwise, the only way to know if you actually got the killshot is checking your commendations post-match.

That’s harder than it looks, but useful info. I appreciate your help.

> 2533274880044422;12:
> > 2727626560040591;6:
> > If you don’t get the red boss kill medal, then the game didn’t give you credit for the killing blow. The yellow boss kill medal is just an assist medal.
>
> I didn’t know that. I wish they’d have clarified this in game.

Sorry to repeat myself but i still think that’s not the full story.

The difference is the strength of the boss. So on some WZFF final rounds you’ll come up against 3 wardens, two are legendary and one is mythic. You get a yellow medal for assisting in a legendary kill, a red for mythic. So if you assist in the demise of all three you will still get two yellow medals and one red, even if you don’t get any actual kills (i.e. red cross). In my experience that applies to all legendary and mythic bosses.

You can get progress for the commendation with Legendary and Mythic Wardens. Only way to get progress, however, is to make sure you get the kill shot. If you get the kill shot, you’ll see a red X in the middle of your reticle, just like what you see when you kill any other enemy. You will also receive a medal for taking down the boss.

If you contribute by damaging the Warden and don’t get the red X in your reticle, you will still receive the medal but no progress toward the commendation.

The above is true for any boss.

Hopefully this clarifies things.

> 2533274824050480;15:
> You can get progress for the commendation with Legendary and Mythic Wardens. Only way to get progress, however, is to make sure you get the kill shot. If you get the kill shot, you’ll see a red X in the middle of your reticle, just like what you see when you kill any other enemy. You will also receive a medal for taking down the boss.
>
> If you contribute by damaging the Warden and don’t get the red X in your reticle, you will still receive the medal but no progress toward the commendation.
>
> The above is true for any boss.
>
> Hopefully this clarifies things.

Thank you!