Not Able to Watch Nightfall

So the story goes, I open my brand new Xbox ONE on Christmas day with a card that contained my code for Halo MCC Digital Edition. Whilst I was in the living room, my brother decides to sign in to his XBOX account before I do, and downloads Halo MCC. ON HIS ACCOUNT. One night after a few campaign missions, and a scarab load of nostalgia I decide to go on The Halo Channel and watch Halo Nightfall. I go to the Originals section only to see the words, “Buy Halo”. I didn’t even have to look in the forums to realize that I can’t watch Halo Nightfall because Halo MCC was downloaded onto my brothers account. I would totally watch Halo Nightfall on his account if it weren’t for the Halo MCC in game unlocks, or the Halo 5 Beta Nightfall armor (Which I wont be able to use because its already too late) Fast forward to today and now it says “Buy Nightfall”

> 2533274905624999;1:
> So the story goes, I open my brand new Xbox ONE on Christmas day with a card that contained my code for Halo MCC Digital Edition. Whilst I was in the living room, my brother decides to sign in to his XBOX account before I do, and downloads Halo MCC. ON HIS ACCOUNT. One night after a few campaign missions, and a scarab load of nostalgia I decide to go on The Halo Channel and watch Halo Nightfall. I go to the Originals section only to see the words, “Buy Halo”. I didn’t even have to look in the forums to realize that I can’t watch Halo Nightfall because Halo MCC was downloaded onto my brothers account. I would totally watch Halo Nightfall on his account if it weren’t for the Halo MCC in game unlocks, or the Halo 5 Beta Nightfall armor (Which I wont be able to use because its already too late) Fast forward to today and now it says “Buy Nightfall”

It says ‘Buy Nightfall’ because Nightfall is available separately as a stand alone purchase, available in either the Xbox One store, or online through Xbox.com here:
Nightfall