Not a single new mode?! Really?!

Ghosts of Meridian will bring with it brand new weapons and weapon skins, helmets and armors, assassinations and emblems, vehicles, and a new Warzone map.

Just… I can’t…

Are we seriously going to have to wait another 2 months for a new mode? In MAY? I was even thinking with how much they’ve teased Warzone Firefight, that it would at least release in April.

You’re telling me that this month’s update got delayed to April, and we are just getting another REQ dump, and a single new map?

Sigh…

I don’t think they’ve explicitly state everything that will be in the update yet, the post from Bravo was a but vague. There may be a game type returning or there may not, it is a bit early to complain.

Let’s be real. If they’re not capitalizing on infection, and it is indeed not coming in the next update, 343i’s community listening abilities are completely lost. Infection has been asked for since day one; loads more than any other. It is beyond ridiculous that we can’t get a core gametype within going on six, SIX months after release. Absolutely amazing. AH. MAY. ZING.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> I don’t think they’ve explicitly state everything that will be in the update yet, the post from Bravo was a but vague. There may be a game type returning or there may not, it is a bit early to complain.

I highly doubt this man. Doing things like revealing a brand new weapon right before an update launches make sense, but not a whole mode.

> 2533274848033746;3:
> Let’s be real. If they’re not capitalizing on infection, and it is indeed not coming in the next update, 343i’s community listening abilities are completely lost. Infection has been asked for since day one; loads more than any other. It is beyond ridiculous that we can’t get a core gametype within going on six, SIX months after release. Absolutely amazing. AH. MAY. ZING.

Right?! I seriously cannot comprehend the decisions they are making with this game…

> 2533274848033746;3:
> Let’s be real. If they’re not capitalizing on infection, and it is indeed not coming in the next update, 343i’s community listening abilities are completely lost. Infection has been asked for since day one; loads more than any other. It is beyond ridiculous that we can’t get a core gametype within going on six, SIX months after release. Absolutely amazing. AH. MAY. ZING.

Not everyone wants infection. I’m sure that the people who want infection are a vocal minority on waypoint. I know no one who even cares about infection in H5.

This game needs more playlists and original maps not more Reskinned/Remixed content.

> 2533274912317447;6:
> > 2533274848033746;3:
> > Let’s be real. If they’re not capitalizing on infection, and it is indeed not coming in the next update, 343i’s community listening abilities are completely lost. Infection has been asked for since day one; loads more than any other. It is beyond ridiculous that we can’t get a core gametype within going on six, SIX months after release. Absolutely amazing. AH. MAY. ZING.
>
>
> Not everyone wants infection. I’m sure that the people who want infection are a vocal minority on waypoint. I know no one who even cares about infection in H5.

That’s not even the main point though. The main point is even if it’s not infeciton, they aren’t adding ANY new mode in this update!

Why???

> 2533274912317447;6:
> > 2533274848033746;3:
> > Let’s be real. If they’re not capitalizing on infection, and it is indeed not coming in the next update, 343i’s community listening abilities are completely lost. Infection has been asked for since day one; loads more than any other. It is beyond ridiculous that we can’t get a core gametype within going on six, SIX months after release. Absolutely amazing. AH. MAY. ZING.
>
>
> Not everyone wants infection. I’m sure that the people who want infection are a vocal minority on waypoint. I know no one who even cares about infection in H5.

Infection smection. I am excited about the new WZ map!

Maybe 343i has a thing against infection. Like brutes. Or the original Covenant enemy designs. Or the way Bungie handled Halo. Or Bungie in general.

> 2533274912317447;6:
> > 2533274848033746;3:
>
>

Amen. The only reason I want infection added is so that everyone else finally shuts up about it. Neither I nor anyone I know will be playing it.

I don’t understand the crys here… we have a rotating playlist. They just added griff ball, we had slayer fiesta last week and social snipers this week which has been awesome. They are adding quite a bit.

We are getting another req dump so they have a reason to continue pushing the req pack purchases. If it isn’t clear to most by now this is what the main thing is for all of the updates. And why are we surprised at the lack of a new gametype when we don’t get to permanently keep ones already given to us.
Fiesta, assault, diubles, snipers, all dangled in front of us just to be pulled off the list.
Just add the game modes in and leave them, let us pick what modes we play.

Oddball was not even it’s own gametype and if we actually don’t get any new gametypes this month then my hopes for KOTH to appear in Halo 5 will be gone. At least Infection still has chance…yay…

> 2533274912317447;6:
> > 2533274848033746;3:
>
>

Majority of the Custom Games community has been asking for Infection since day one because it’s the big focal point of Customs, & they are not a vocal minority.

> 2533274858004001;1:
> I was even thinking with how much they’ve teased Warzone Firefight, that it would at least release in April.

You mean the one trailer, that also made it pretty clear it wasn’t at a stage to be released in the immediate future, and hence, simply specified that it would come out this year?

> 2533274848539555;16:
> > 2533274858004001;1:
> > I was even thinking with how much they’ve teased Warzone Firefight, that it would at least release in April.
>
>
> You mean the one trailer, that also made it pretty clear it wasn’t at a stage to be released in the immediate future, and hence, simply specified that it would come out this year?

No, I mean the times it got mentioned and showed off a screenshot in TWO blog posts.

> 2533274875982754;9:
> > 2533274912317447;6:
> > > 2533274848033746;3:
> > > Let’s be real. If they’re not capitalizing on infection, and it is indeed not coming in the next update, 343i’s community listening abilities are completely lost. Infection has been asked for since day one; loads more than any other. It is beyond ridiculous that we can’t get a core gametype within going on six, SIX months after release. Absolutely amazing. AH. MAY. ZING.
> >
> >
> > Not everyone wants infection. I’m sure that the people who want infection are a vocal minority on waypoint. I know no one who even cares about infection in H5.
>
>
> Infection smection. I am excited about the new WZ map!

Honest question. Why?

I bet everything I own that in this map, Warden will show up THREE times. WOAH I CAN’T WAIT

> 2533274816788253;12:
> I don’t understand the crys here… we have a rotating playlist. They just added griff ball, we had slayer fiesta last week and social snipers this week which has been awesome. They are adding quite a bit.

Adding quite a bit? The only thing that’s remotely worth mentioning that you said was Grifball, and that itself should’ve just been in at launch.

Fiesta Slayer? Woo it only took them nearly 5 months to add a setting to spawn with random weapons.

Social Snipers? That has already been done tons of times, and should honestly just be it’s own playlist.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Stop whining little girls. 343 don’t owe you anything, you pay for the base game anything else past that point is completely up to them.
I want Infection too, but stop crying, why would 343 even think of releasing Infection to a bunch of spoilt brats, I wouldn’t. I’d let the kids get mad and leave the community, no one likes a winger. 343 will release Infection to the real players.
Also we only got a teaser for Assault. Chill.