not a lot of active player in halo 5??

Hello ,
I can not find any part in social game with extended parameter. I find game only in bdf with IA that I find quickly.
If other people are like me, protest, because 343 should do something for the game to continue to Halo 6, either to offer it in GWG, or to do something that attracts people (free DLC, etc.) because the game begins to die slowly. …
thank you for your opinion

I think a lot of it is more about the new TS2 system. It had created stricter matchmaking. I am searching HCS on Focused at 8am EST, and still finding games. If you’re a high level player you’re going to have problems in any playlist.

me it date a moment, it’s not because of the update, it’s been a year that’s like that …

That’s strange. I’ve always been able to find matches very quickly in pretty much all playlists, even in the ranked playlists where I am (or at least I like to think I am) in the higher rankings. You might be having a network issue, but if it’s only an issue with h5 I have no idea.

Yeah I’ve never really had to find games but you are searching early in the morning on a Wednesday

i play all day x)

> 2533274863544717;2:
> I think a lot of it is more about the new TS2 system. It had created stricter matchmaking. I am searching HCS on Focused at 8am EST, and still finding games. If you’re a high level player you’re going to have problems in any playlist.

not only that, but TS2 has driven off players too.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274804991031;1:
> Hello ,
> I can not find any part in social game with extended parameter. I find game only in bdf with IA that I find quickly.
> If other people are like me, protest, because 343 should do something for the game to continue to Halo 6, either to offer it in GWG, or to do something that attracts people (free DLC, etc.) because the game begins to die slowly. …
> thank you for your opinion

You cant find anything because H5 is trash. It was not made to be appealing to the halo base but to bring in players from other games.

Halo 5 is simply dying and on it’s way out. It’s been almost 3 years since the last FPS Halo game and people are getting burnt out on Halo 5. A lot of people have hit max level and gotten all the REQ items, and they have left because there’s nothing more to do. Halo 5 isn’t enjoyable enough to play without something to work towards. I left Halo 5 long ago and I’m not even max level or anything.

The classic Halo games have lived as long as their servers have allowed, but that’s because they were fun and were true Halo games. Halo 5 was an attempt to bring in new audiences and an indirect insult to classic Halo fans. I am surprised it lasted this long, but it only did because there hasn’t been anything else to pull it’s players away (until Halo Online and the MCC Insider program launched).

I remember not being able to find Warzone Assault games in the mornings but it always depended on the time of day.

If only we knew the current population. Hmm

> 2533274990140864;4:
> That’s strange. I’ve always been able to find matches very quickly in pretty much all playlists, even in the ranked playlists where I am (or at least I like to think I am) in the higher rankings. You might be having a network issue, but if it’s only an issue with h5 I have no idea.

It’s slow for me too. Now that I’ve began grinding because the game put me in d5 for some reason (another topic discussion) it went from fast games to 2-5 minutes loading times