Nornfang

Why is the front yellow? It makes no tactical sense. I know the (uk) military have a yellow attachment on rifles for when using blank ammunition. But why this Nornfang? (I so know this is not the same type of attachment )

Cause it looks cool

that way people can see you coming and they can run to safety
/s, I really don’t know.
Probably just a design choice to make it stand out against the other solid gray/black guns. Blaze of Glory/Echidna are all white which doesn’t give a tactical advantage. That’s just a design choice. Nornfang, even more rare, has an even more unique skin.

Because NorNfang goes Bang Bang

But honestly it’s just a skin, least it’s not covered in a Pizza Skin

Trying different designs I guess

> 2533274808114811;1:
> Why is the front yellow? It makes no tactical sense. I know the (uk) military have a yellow attachment on rifles for when using blank ammunition. But why this Norfang? (I so know this is not the same type of attachment )

The paint job isnt desgined for full practicality its artistic flair.

Linda is also the finest marksman in the UNSC hands down, why the hell would her rifle even need camouflage?

She’s also a spartan super soldier in a grey-white set of armor, camo isnt her biggest concern obviously.

> 2535428779736382;4:
> Because NorNfang goes Bang Bang
>
> But honestly it’s just a skin, least it’s not covered in a Pizza Skin

Imagine how insulting it would be to get killed by some dude with a pizza painted sniper rifle.

So…title updated for spelling mistake. My bad, thanks for the Education.

Here is a snippet I found on Fandom.

Nornfang is a Legendary variant of the SRS 99-S5 Sniper Rifle, originally used by the marksman Linda-058. The rifle was hand-tuned by Linda herself, and manufactured by Misriah Armory for their internal competitive sharpshooting team before it went missing.[1]

So, is this suggesting there is only 1 and it was stolen (and has ended up in Linda’s capable hands).
The yellow markings would make sense if it was to be used in a competition setting.

> 2533274808114811;8:
> So…title updated for spelling mistake. My bad, thanks for the Education.
>
> Here is a snippet I found on Fandom.
>
> Nornfang is a Legendary variant of the SRS 99-S5 Sniper Rifle, originally used by the marksman Linda-058. The rifle was hand-tuned by Linda herself, and manufactured by Misriah Armory for their internal competitive sharpshooting team before it went missing.[1]Nornfang | Halo Alpha | Fandom
>
> So, is this suggesting there is only 1 and it was stolen (and has ended up in Linda’s capable hands).
> The yellow markings would make sense if it was to be used in a competition setting.

Or it could be that she made the paint job herself and that its not a reflection of a previous or even practical purpose. Its a paint job, its not complicated

> 2535424974868674;2:
> Cause it looks cool

I mean you aren’t wrong

> 2535450455431532;7:
> > 2535428779736382;4:
> > Because NorNfang goes Bang Bang
> >
> > But honestly it’s just a skin, least it’s not covered in a Pizza Skin
>
> Imagine how insulting it would be to get killed by some dude with a pizza painted sniper rifle.

I have a pizza covered AR and I can confirm the pain :frowning: