Nornfang pack is live

Get ready for absolute mayhem in warzone, the one shot sniper rifle is now available to be purchased en masse.

YEA BUDDY!!!

Just picked it up and got banshee ultra cert in the same pack. #RipWZ

I’m laughing because there was a thread yesterday comprised of page upon page of people complaining that WZ would be ruined if Nornfang was the next pack.

Keep your heads down for the next week or two.

I knew it!! The crystal orb was right!!

Everyone remain calm! We all knew this day would come and that’s why I wanted to say a few words:

You’re all on your own!

draws a plasma pistol and H2BR and pops an active camo

Raises middle finger

I think it’s clear who the poor folks are in this thread who can’t afford any of the packs, they’re the ones who are all upset about it. I’ll be looking at you through the end of my barrel all week sucka playas.

I’ll admit it, I bought a Nornfang-pack. But I’ll still be the one to pop a camo and kill the b***h.

Camo 2 + Advanced Sensors = Top notch assassin

EDIT: Bought with RP before anyone comes in screaming

A small part of me wishes I had saved some REQ points for this but I’ll just have to make do killing people and taking theirs :slight_smile:

This is the true test.

If Warzone survives the oncoming storm that is Nornfang then the pay to win factor of Warzone will have been debunked. If not then this community better kick up a hurricane and make sure MS knows not to ever pull -Yoink- like this again.

Get ready boys and girls, this could be a bumpy ride feet first into hell.

Rumor has it that warzone turbo is coming back this weekend too. If so there’s going to be full teams running 12-man nornfang strats right out the gate - the carnage is about to be real.

> 2533274849953398;8:
> I think it’s clear who the poor folks are in this thread who can’t afford any of the packs, they’re the ones who are all upset about it. I’ll be looking at you through the end of my barrel all week sucka playas.

Or its possible they don’t support the microtransactions?

> 2533274847563380;13:
> > 2533274849953398;8:
> > I think it’s clear who the poor folks are in this thread who can’t afford any of the packs, they’re the ones who are all upset about it. I’ll be looking at you through the end of my barrel all week sucka playas.
>
>
> Or its possible they don’t support the microtransactions?

Or would rather that the game wasn’t pay to win

People think they’re about to destroy everyone if they buy the nornfang pack. What i think when they say that is, alot of other people are buying them as well and the happy dude with the nornfang is just about to get his spree denied by the other 12 happy dudes with the nornfang and vice versa. This weapon takes no skill at all, no matter how good you are there can be a bloody scrub with the nornfang killing you, at all times.

I think this whole req pack stuff is getting out of hand lately.

> 2533274861373792;14:
> > 2533274847563380;13:
> > > 2533274849953398;8:
> > > I think it’s clear who the poor folks are in this thread who can’t afford any of the packs, they’re the ones who are all upset about it. I’ll be looking at you through the end of my barrel all week sucka playas.
> >
> >
> > Or its possible they don’t support the microtransactions?
>
>
> Or would rather that the game wasn’t pay to win

It’s not pay to win, it’s just bad corporate greed.

> 2533274849953398;8:
> I think it’s clear who the poor folks are in this thread who can’t afford any of the packs, they’re the ones who are all upset about it. I’ll be looking at you through the end of my barrel all week sucka playas.

Yeah have fun. I’m already driving the knife into your teammates. Oh look there’s kill number three.

The domination is about to be real.

> 2533274950766071;15:
> People think they’re about to destroy everyone if they buy the nornfang pack. What i think when they say that is, alot of other people are buying them as well and the happy dude with the nornfang is just about to get his spree denied by the other 12 happy dudes with the nornfang and vice versa. This weapon takes no skill at all, no matter how good you are there can be a bloody scrub with the nornfang killing you, at all times.
>
> I think this whole req pack stuff is getting out of hand lately.

Exactly. No need to use one for a while. This will be active camo week for the smart folks.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam or bypass the word filter.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Nobody buy any! #HaloIsNotYourWho*e!