Normal, Heroic, Legendary

I haz finale fins rech campagn on heroic and normal. I screw easy so legendar her i com lolololololololololol

good luck my friend :slight_smile:

I wish you luck as well on Legendary. So far I have only finished Winter Contingency on Legendary. Working on Sword Base. The enemy AI is at its pinnacle in Legendary… I admit I’m even getting killed by Grunts… the ones with the bazooka like weapons.

The Jetpack Elites are also getting me too. Elites in general and the Brutes are harder naturally to take down… even sticking them doesn’t always kill them. Hunters also tend to be a pain on any difficulty, but on Legendary you can’t even sneak up on them from behind.

On Heroic, I played Pillar of Autumn in shifts… simply because I kept dying a lot. Usually the spot where you have the jackal snipers and the Wraith. Rocket launcher is useless because the tank swerves once it sees you aiming at it. I sniped the Brutes, the Jackals and the Grunts with the DMR. After that I didn’t hit trouble again until the first part of the shipyards due to the Elites. Elites were the principal annoyance until I came across the Hunters again.

After that it was clearing the platform for Keyes. I stopped there because I was getting killed by the Brutes who swarm you after Emile goes down with the Red Armored Elites. Once I returned on a different day I cut through them all only to die a lot on the MAC cannon courtesy of the Banshees or the Phantoms. Finally after nearly an hour or so I fired the last shot to take down the Cruiser.

Lastly the Lone Wolf… I lasted less than ten minutes. Then I got the achievement.

As for Winter Contingency on Legendary… almost got Carter’s avatar award… except the sword carrying Elite nailed me even when I had Jorge shooting away at him. So close.

Anyway Multiplayer has also been a blast… some play modes trickier than others like the one where its points via skulls.

Legendary will make you frustrated.

Try to do one mission a day, that way you won’t get so pissed off at the game. Oh, and take advantage of the huge play spaces, they will save your life.

> Legendary will make you frustrated.
>
> Try to do one mission a day, that way you won’t get so pissed off at the game. Oh, and take advantage of the huge play spaces, they will save your life.

I finished Legendary on the 15th after only having the game for two days, admittedly that was two 5/6 hour sessions, but I never felt frustrated until the damn MAC gun at the end where I eventually had to resort to jumping out, hiding, then hopping in at the last possible moment, hoping I wasn’t killed before taking out the Covenant ship. Legendary was quite fun, a few tips: use the needle rifle on brutes if you can (3 shot supercombine kill regardless of where you hit them), the dropshield is useful later in the campaign so don’t be afraid to use it instead of sprint, the shotgun sucks and is best avoided and finally: plasma pistols will save your life!