Noobs stealing assassination kills

I am tired of noobs waiting over you for you to plunge your knife in to someones skull for so they can shoot him in the head and take the kill.An assassination is hard enough to get I understand in a ffa to stteal it or even a guy saving his teammate killing the other guy but another teammate stealing the kill that should be boot able Im tired of my assassinations being taken by that it puts a dampener on this game

You take the risk when you do it. Live with it. If you dont want to risk it just tap the button.

It’s annoying, but it’s nothing new. If I could have my way, the person I’m assassinating should be invincible to the rest of my team. I highly doubt that’s going to happen though.

It’s just something you have to deal with, about 1/4th’ of my attempted assassinations end with me kill-less thanks to my teammates, but there’s nothing I can do about it.

Stop assassinating. It takes too long.

> You take the risk when you do it. Live with it. If you dont want to risk it just tap the button.
>
> Its not a risk its just poor programing just like all the weapons in this game are overpowered and the stickys are nurfed i can live with it but this got old in reach and its getting old in this

> You take the risk when you do it. Live with it. If you dont want to risk it just tap the button.

If they had to take friendly fire out of slayer because of how rotten the Halo community has gotten over the years I don’t see how large a stretch it is to guess they’ll eventually do something about Yoinking.

> > You take the risk when you do it. Live with it. If you dont want to risk it just tap the button.
>
> If they had to take friendly fire out of slayer because of how rotten the Halo community has gotten over the years I don’t see how large a stretch it is to guess they’ll eventually do something about Yoinking.

yea though sometimes I wish I could punch that guy who took it some times

> > You take the risk when you do it. Live with it. If you dont want to risk it just tap the button.
> >
> > Its not a risk its just poor programing just like all the weapons in this game are overpowered and the stickys are nurfed i can live with it but this got old in reach and its getting old in this
>
> That would be “Bad design” not “Bad programming”, on all parts.

> Stop assassinating. It takes too long.

no because thats what made reach ever more cooler and also u get armor for doing it as well as xp

> > > You take the risk when you do it. Live with it. If you dont want to risk it just tap the button.
> > >
> > > Its not a risk its just poor programing just like all the weapons in this game are overpowered and the stickys are nurfed i can live with it but this got old in reach and its getting old in this
> >
> > That would be “Bad design” not “Bad programming”, on all parts.
>
> regardless it still should be fixed

> > Stop assassinating. It takes too long.
>
> no because thats what made reach ever more cooler and also u get armor for doing it as well as xp

Then get stealth mod.

its a team game fool. you stunning him in the assassination animation and your bros killing the guy frees you up even faster since youre also locked into the animation. and since youre clearly such a boss thats just more headshot time for you.

>
> If they had to take friendly fire out of slayer because of how rotten the Halo community has gotten over the years I don’t see how large a stretch it is to guess they’ll eventually do something about Yoinking.

Tbh they might as well remove the whole thing. Granted I do assassinate everytime I get a chance. So far 0 stolen. However more than often enough when I see someone going for assassination, another teammate dies for that delayed kill.

> > > Stop assassinating. It takes too long.
> >
> > no because thats what made reach ever more cooler and also u get armor for doing it as well as xp
>
> Then get stealth mod.

dude I run camo all the time

It’s called teamwork, Hotshy.

But, in all seriousness, play with people who won’t take your kills or simply start tapping the melee button instead of holding it.

“Y U NO LET ME ASSASSINATE!” (insert meme here) lol

Not necessarily. “Bad Design” is a lot more subjective than “Bad Programming”. It’s one thing if you fall through a floor, it’s another if it’s designed that way. Along with the fact that it’s highly implausible in the first place that you could one-hit-punch a spartan to death from behind like that too. Save, maybe a massive punch to the back of the head.

Assassinations are an integral part of the game now, and if you don’t like it, there’s alternatives. You don’t have to assassinate people like that. It’s not bad design either, people (like you) just like to complain too much.

> its a team game fool. you stunning him in the assassination animation and your bros killing the guy frees you up even faster since youre also locked into the animation. and since youre clearly such a boss thats just more headshot time for you.

There is nothing about stealing a kill from a teammate who has no enemys around assassinating the guy he earned just to get it stolen ok dude i play sniper alot nothing makes me even happier then shoving a knife down someones throat

It’s really annoying yeah… happened all the time in Reach too so it’s nothing new.

I didn’t get the Raptor skin so I have to get Venator the hard way, which is the Assassin Master commendation.

> Not necessarily. “Bad Design” is a lot more subjective than “Bad Programming”. It’s one thing if you fall through a floor, it’s another if it’s designed that way. Along with the fact that it’s highly implausible in the first place that you could one-hit-punch a spartan to death from behind like that too. Save, maybe a massive punch to the back of the head.
>
> Assassinations are an integral part of the game now, and if you don’t like it, there’s alternatives. You don’t have to assassinate people like that. It’s not bad design either, people (like you) just like to complain too much.

Yea ok people like me and yet ur here talking about the same thing that countless members of the halo community talk about and most agree with me about