Noobiest, worst and longest extermination EVR

Got this back at the very start of reach. It’s cringe worthy. Hope you don’t feel sick at how disgusting it is…

Lag much? How was that an extermination? It needs to be an overkill to get one.

> Lag much? How was that an extermination? It needs to be an overkill to get one.

Nah it’s just kill all enemies and have them in respawn at the same time. They were all trying to spawn on one guy since it was bro slayer.

> > Lag much? How was that an extermination? It needs to be an overkill to get one.
>
> Nah it’s just kill all enemies and have them in respawn at the same time. They were all trying to spawn on one guy since it was bro slayer.

The Extermination Medal description says “Wipe out an enemy team with at least one Overkill.”, but it’s actually not true. Everyone on the enemy team just has to be dead at the same time. You could potentially get an Exterm with only one kill, as long as someone has killed everyone else on the team. Not quite sure why Bungie put that as the description for the medal when you don’t actually need to do that to get it.

Really, I didn’t know that. That’s pretty messed up.

Nice one Ankerd. Nothing noobie about that but my god that looked laggy.

> > > Lag much? How was that an extermination? It needs to be an overkill to get one.
> >
> > Nah it’s just kill all enemies and have them in respawn at the same time. They were all trying to spawn on one guy since it was bro slayer.
>
> The Extermination Medal description says “Wipe out an enemy team with at least one Overkill.”, but it’s actually not true. Everyone on the enemy team just has to be dead at the same time. You could potentially get an Exterm with only one kill, as long as someone has killed everyone else on the team. Not quite sure why Bungie put that as the description for the medal when you don’t actually need to do that to get it.

Hahah yeah. You actually have to kill every player to get the exterm… You can’t just kill the last player to get it. Or i would have hundreds of them.

> Nice one Ankerd. Nothing noobie about that but my god that looked laggy.

I got an Exterm on Bro Slayer with just a double kill.

Hahaha that was cool. Never heard of Bro Slayer before. My guess is it was taken out?

> Really, I didn’t know that. That’s pretty messed up.

Happens all the time in BTB when i revy snipe. 3 left over and you can still get a over kill!

> Hahaha that was cool. Never heard of Bro Slayer before. My guess is it was taken out?

Yeah, it was in team slayer a long long time ago

that was funny lol

Armor Lock noob. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Armor Lock noob. :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s me