Noobiest halo game in history

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I just had to b**** at least once and complain about how much this game sucks :slight_smile:

Worst halo to date

What do you think is the worst thing about Halo?
I personally can say:
1)assault rifle
2)saw
3)incineration cannon
4)plasma grenades
5)binary rifle
6)needler
7)sticky detonator
8)camouflage
9)shotgun
10)railgun
11)AND WHO CAN FORGET THE BOLTSHOT?
-Entering started matches
-beat down spamming
-dmr spammers
-poor amount of maps (aka game is boring)
-grenades so fast it is impossible to evade them, also everybody spams grenades

Actually the list can keep up to the point where I could practically say the whole game, but that is just the tip of why I thought about right now…

343 noobified the whole game by not adding ranks and making the bullet magnetism ridiculous to the point noobs dont cry because theyre getting owned.

If that wasnt enough there are random ordnance drops (care packages) and they dont give me a playlist where that is taken off.

Halo 4 makes my accuracy bad. If I went to play Halo 3 right now id miss all my shots.

Oh yeah, now I have a pocket shotgun and camo. Awesome.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Its so funny to watch you guys sook, tbh, its this attitude that makes 343i, the community and everyone else in your life ignore you

> I just had to b**** at least once and complain about how much this game sucks :slight_smile:

People have every right to express their opinions here, but we require that they do so constructively. A single-sentence flame directed at the game is not the foundation of a constructive thread.

>

And this isn’t the right way to respond. If you think someone else’s post isn’t constructive, then report the post for being non-constructive. Flaming them for it is not the way to go.