Non-Weapon/Vehicle REQ Cards in Warzone?

Now, I can’t remember where I even heard this, but apparently at one point 343 was messing around with the idea of REQ cards that could apply some trait to your entire team. Pretty sure that feature won’t be int he final game, and I’m not sure if non-weapon cards will be either, but it got me thinking… If we could have non-weapon/vehicle REQ cards, what sort of things would you like to see?

I could imagine a high-rarity REQ card that spawns in a small Squad of Marines on you that would follow you around wherever you go. And then if you die before they do, they relocate to the nearest base being controlled by your team and are no longer “assigned” to you.

And then of course you have simpler things like having power-ups as REQ cards, but what else can you guys think of?

Powerups are available trough req packs, the stage demo just didn’t show them.

> 2533274912254619;1:
> Now, I can’t remember where I even heard this, but apparently at one point 343 was messing around with the idea of REQ cards that could apply some trait to your entire team. Pretty sure that feature won’t be int he final game, and I’m not sure if non-weapon cards will be either, but it got me thinking… If we could have non-weapon/vehicle REQ cards, what sort of things would you like to see?
>
> I could imagine a high-rarity REQ card that spawns in a small Squad of Marines on you that would follow you around wherever you go. And then if you die before they do, they relocate to the nearest base being controlled by your team and are no longer “assigned” to you.
>
> And then of course you have simpler things like having power-ups as REQ cards, but what else can you guys think of?

> 2533274931864540;2:
> Powerups are available trough req packs, the stage demo just didn’t show them.

sources pls

> 2533274865708979;3:
> > 2533274912254619;1:
> > Now, I can’t remember where I even heard this, but apparently at one point 343 was messing around with the idea of REQ cards that could apply some trait to your entire team. Pretty sure that feature won’t be int he final game, and I’m not sure if non-weapon cards will be either, but it got me thinking… If we could have non-weapon/vehicle REQ cards, what sort of things would you like to see?
> >
> > I could imagine a high-rarity REQ card that spawns in a small Squad of Marines on you that would follow you around wherever you go. And then if you die before they do, they relocate to the nearest base being controlled by your team and are no longer “assigned” to you.
> >
> > And then of course you have simpler things like having power-ups as REQ cards, but what else can you guys think of?
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274931864540;2:
> > Powerups are available trough req packs, the stage demo just didn’t show them.
>
>
> sources pls

Warzone gameplays, as announcer palmer says “Requisition is now available to call in weapons, vehicles and powerups” and some statements where 343 talked about the system, I will provide a link when I get home from work.

Off topic: Seriously change the announcer, palmer is the best example for a badly written character. She’s annoying in the game, the comics aren’t any better and a lot of people just can’t sympathize with her. Just because there are not many strong females in Halo 343 doesn’t need to push Palmer although no one really likes her (sure their are some).
Thanks for your attention.

> 2533274931864540;2:
> Powerups are available trough req packs, the stage demo just didn’t show them.

I suppose that individual use power-ups makes sense for them to have in the game.

Imagine how crazy OP it would get if you could give your whole team a speed boost. Or a damage boost.