Non Canon Events?

In last month’s inside infinite we received some news about live service events that will be coming to Halo Infinite. Interestingly, they described some rewards from events to either be canon or non canon. Any idea as to what this could mean for potential future events and rewards?

It means they can make armor that doesn’t really make sense in the lore. They won’t need to bend their brain into a pretzel trying to make samurai armor, or a pig themed helmet fit into the lore.

Yeah it’s pretty much a quick admission that some armors won’t be 100% lore-friendly, but they can experiment with some cool designs like the Yoroi set

I would like to see that

> 2533274975565198;2:
> It means they can make armor that doesn’t really make sense in the lore. They won’t need to bend their brain into a pretzel trying to make samurai armor, or a pig themed helmet fit into the lore.

I mean they explained the timmy helmet with “glitch in war games that make the creatives go brrrrr” so why not for every other wacky idea

> 2533274975565198;2:
> It means they can make armor that doesn’t really make sense in the lore. They won’t need to bend their brain into a pretzel trying to make samurai armor, or a pig themed helmet fit into the lore.

Pretzel armour confirmed

I bet that is how we get Doom Guy and Fallout Power Armor in the game. Maybe even a Cog Soldier.

> 2535465841210047;5:
> > 2533274975565198;2:
> > It means they can make armor that doesn’t really make sense in the lore. They won’t need to bend their brain into a pretzel trying to make samurai armor, or a pig themed helmet fit into the lore.
>
> I mean they explained the timmy helmet with “glitch in war games that make the creatives go brrrrr” so why not for every other wacky idea

Infinite does not happen in the war games. Its on live fire training maps so that lore justification ends up not really applying

> 2533274840624875;8:
> > 2535465841210047;5:
> > > 2533274975565198;2:
> > > It means they can make armor that doesn’t really make sense in the lore. They won’t need to bend their brain into a pretzel trying to make samurai armor, or a pig themed helmet fit into the lore.
> >
> > I mean they explained the timmy helmet with “glitch in war games that make the creatives go brrrrr” so why not for every other wacky idea
>
> Infinite does not happen in the war games. Its on live fire training maps so that lore justification ends up not really applying

Well unless your head veins start to burst at the sight of a pizza AR you’ll live, I guess?

I dont care what the canon status of multiplayer is.

> 2535465841210047;9:
> > 2533274840624875;8:
> > > 2535465841210047;5:
> > > > 2533274975565198;2:
> > > > It means they can make armor that doesn’t really make sense in the lore. They won’t need to bend their brain into a pretzel trying to make samurai armor, or a pig themed helmet fit into the lore.
> > >
> > > I mean they explained the timmy helmet with “glitch in war games that make the creatives go brrrrr” so why not for every other wacky idea
> >
> > Infinite does not happen in the war games. Its on live fire training maps so that lore justification ends up not really applying
>
> Well unless your head veins start to burst at the sight of a pizza AR you’ll live, I guess?
>
> I dont care what the canon status of multiplayer is.

not sure what the point of this was. Just merely said the wargames justification would not work. With them admitting they will be non canon stuff, lore nerds wont need to rage. They will just go, ok cool. Its not canon and that works. It only becomes an issue when you start trying to make crazy stuff like Pizza skins canon.

> 2533274840624875;10:
> > 2535465841210047;9:
> > > 2533274840624875;8:
> > > > 2535465841210047;5:
> > > > > 2533274975565198;2:
> > > > > It means they can make armor that doesn’t really make sense in the lore. They won’t need to bend their brain into a pretzel trying to make samurai armor, or a pig themed helmet fit into the lore.
> > > >
> > > > I mean they explained the timmy helmet with “glitch in war games that make the creatives go brrrrr” so why not for every other wacky idea
> > >
> > > Infinite does not happen in the war games. Its on live fire training maps so that lore justification ends up not really applying
> >
> > Well unless your head veins start to burst at the sight of a pizza AR you’ll live, I guess?
> >
> > I dont care what the canon status of multiplayer is.
>
> not sure what the point of this was. Just merely said the wargames justification would not work. With them admitting they will be non canon stuff, lore nerds wont need to rage. They will just go, ok cool. Its not canon and that works. It only becomes an issue when you start trying to make crazy stuff like Pizza skins canon.

Yeah and nobody actually was. But here’s the thing: people are weird, you think people wouldnt use a pizza camo in their gun if they could? Pff, nah.

Minecraft Steve armor when? Maybe his head as a helmet would be nice.

> 2533274919781308;12:
> Minecraft Steve armor when? Maybe his head as a helmet would be nice.

I’d be down to see that XD, but on a serious note, it is just like the Timmy helmet etc.