Non boring loading screen.

We need loading screen similar to Halo 3 with a big halo building itself, unlike Reach where there were blue lights flashing you.

Sure, its small, but it would show up a ton.

I love animated loading screens. But if they didn’t I’d be content with the new white UNSC logo… pulsing or something.

I like games that show off the game’s concept art during their loading screens. Not only is it almost always pretty to look at, it’s a nice way for the artists to get some public recognition for their work.

Hey, let’s copy CoD and have famous military qoutes during the loading screen. Transformers did it…

…no seriously, they did do it, except it’s qoutes from characters from the overall franchise regardless of content.

I like the way it looks in Halo 4, I think it looks amazing :slight_smile:

> We need loading screen similar to Halo 3 with a big halo building itself, unlike Reach where there were blue lights flashing you.
>
> Sure, its small, but it would show up a ton.

You just ready my mind, buddy. Halo 3’s loading screen was awesomely memorizing. It was far more interesting that seeing Auntie Dot’s avatar repeatedly flash at you, boy is that tedious.

I think the new one looks pretty damn amazing.

> > We need loading screen similar to Halo 3 with a big halo building itself, unlike Reach where there were blue lights flashing you.
> >
> > Sure, its small, but it would show up a ton.
>
> You just ready my mind, buddy. Halo 3’s loading screen was awesomely memorizing. It was far more interesting that seeing Auntie Dot’s avatar repeatedly flash at you, boy is that tedious. Halo 4 should something similar to Halo 3’s.

there you go.

Yeah the H3 styles were better .

Although the Halo 4 UNSC logo isn’t Bad - I think its the loading screen

We need a beautiful loading screen like the one in Halo 2. <3

> > > We need loading screen similar to Halo 3 with a big halo building itself, unlike Reach where there were blue lights flashing you.
> > >
> > > Sure, its small, but it would show up a ton.
> >
> > You just ready my mind, buddy. Halo 3’s loading screen was awesomely memorizing. It was far more interesting that seeing Auntie Dot’s avatar repeatedly flash at you, boy is that tedious. Halo 4 should something similar to Halo 3’s.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtZOk85Jmw
> there you go.

Holy crap that’s awesome!

> > > > We need loading screen similar to Halo 3 with a big halo building itself, unlike Reach where there were blue lights flashing you.
> > > >
> > > > Sure, its small, but it would show up a ton.
> > >
> > > You just ready my mind, buddy. Halo 3’s loading screen was awesomely memorizing. It was far more interesting that seeing Auntie Dot’s avatar repeatedly flash at you, boy is that tedious. Halo 4 should something similar to Halo 3’s.
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtZOk85Jmw
> > there you go.
>
> Holy crap that’s awesome!

I love the H4 loading screen, its a lot cooler than Reachs

I don’t know what I want but hopefully 343 does.

> > > > > We need loading screen similar to Halo 3 with a big halo building itself, unlike Reach where there were blue lights flashing you.
> > > > >
> > > > > Sure, its small, but it would show up a ton.
> > > >
> > > > You just ready my mind, buddy. Halo 3’s loading screen was awesomely memorizing. It was far more interesting that seeing Auntie Dot’s avatar repeatedly flash at you, boy is that tedious. Halo 4 should something similar to Halo 3’s.
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtZOk85Jmw
> > > there you go.
> >
> > Holy crap that’s awesome!
>
> I love the H4 loading screen, its a lot cooler than Reachs

Yes it is :smiley:

> > > > > > We need loading screen similar to Halo 3 with a big halo building itself, unlike Reach where there were blue lights flashing you.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Sure, its small, but it would show up a ton.
> > > > >
> > > > > You just ready my mind, buddy. Halo 3’s loading screen was awesomely memorizing. It was far more interesting that seeing Auntie Dot’s avatar repeatedly flash at you, boy is that tedious. Halo 4 should something similar to Halo 3’s.
> > > >
> > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJtZOk85Jmw
> > > > there you go.
> > >
> > > Holy crap that’s awesome!
> >
> > I love the H4 loading screen, its a lot cooler than Reachs
>
> Yes it is :smiley:

And maybe it’s just the Wargames one, as it’s a UNSC-Only part of the game.

> We need a beautiful loading screen like the one in Halo 2. <3

Probably my favourite, even if H3’s is cooler-looking.