Nobody is forcing you to buy this game

Much less pre order so why do some of you people continue to complain about not being able to get all of the armor skins or emblems?

They are not going to affect the way you play the game.

Well, obviously I HAVE to buy it. Halo is like, a competitive game. I need to use its competitiveness to prove I’m worth something!

I’m forcing me to buy and pre-order this game, and I’m not complaining about anything

People complain thats what they do and it is never going to stop.

> <mark>They are not going to affect the way you play the game.</mark>

That’s where you’re wrong.
Everyone knows that if you look like spider man then your reflexes instantly increase by 200%.

> > <mark>They are not going to affect the way you play the game.</mark>
>
> That’s where you’re wrong.
> Everyone knows that if you look like spider man then your reflexes instantly increase by 200%.

-Yoink-. Excuse me while I go pre order Halo 4 from 4 different stores

> > > <mark>They are not going to affect the way you play the game.</mark>
> >
> > That’s where you’re wrong.
> > Everyone knows that if you look like spider man then your reflexes instantly increase by 200%.
>
> Yoink!. Excuse me while I go pre order Halo 4 from 4 different stores

Glad to of helped!

> > <mark>They are not going to affect the way you play the game.</mark>
>
> That’s where you’re wrong.
> Everyone knows that if you look like spider man then your reflexes instantly increase by 200%.

xD

What I don’t get is, why is everyone complaining about the skins? Chances are the second they unlock one in game they will never use the pre-order one again. Also why buy multiple copies of the game to get all the exclusives if you can only use one skin at a time.

Im fine with skin but entire armor sets?

Even if you pay $100 you still dont get all the content…

Cmon!

> Im fine with skin but entire armor sets?
>
> Even if you pay $100 you still dont get all the content…
>
> Cmon!

There are no entire armour sets though, the only armour item that’s available is the helmet for New Zealand/Australia.

> Im fine with skin but entire armor sets?
>
> Even if you pay $100 you still dont get all the content…
>
> Cmon!

If you read Promethean’s post you cannot get the armor set. It is only the skin for said armor

> Much less pre order so why do some of you people continue to complain about not being able to get all of the armor skins or emblems?
>
> They are not going to affect the way you play the game.

Tell us something that we don’t know casual gamer

> > Much less pre order so why do some of you people continue to complain about not being able to get all of the armor skins or emblems?
> >
> > They are not going to affect the way you play the game.
>
> Tell us something that we don’t know casual gamer

lol calling me a casual gamer on an alt. I probably know you as well.