Nobody here but us floor boards

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

This is leaked content, and posting/discussing it is against forum rules. You should change your post immediately.

No no no!!!

That’s a leak!!!

I think this counts as a Leak, though i could be wrong and I’m not.

Don’t worry. It’s not a leak. It’s dosn’t matter really either. I mean, we’ve already seen Halo 4 Longbow gameplay, and the game was open to play at RTX and E3. They got to use the Spartan Laser and the Sniper Rifle. Why should’nt we? Same thing. The guys who visited RTX and E# should have no exclusivity.

> Don’t worry. It’s not a leak. It’s dosn’t matter really either. I mean, we’ve already seen Halo 4 Longbow gameplay, and the game was open to play at RTX and E3. They got to use the Spartan Laser and the Sniper Rifle. why should’nt we. Same thing. The guys who visited RTX and E# should have no exclusivity.

It IS a leak!!!

Someone posted this video in a thread yesterday and it got locked because it is a leak. The article that you linked to even says leaked footage.

> No no no!!!
>
> That’s a leak!!!

We have Target-Lock!!!

FIRING ALL MISSILES!

A leak of what? All it is, is the version of Spartan Laser that was open to be PLAYED with by the community. A lot of people have probably already used the H4 Spartan Laser. Not to mention the Sniper Rifle too.

> Don’t worry. It’s not a leak. It’s dosn’t matter really either. I mean, we’ve already seen Halo 4 Longbow gameplay, and the game was open to play at RTX and E3. They got to use the Spartan Laser and the Sniper Rifle. Why should’nt we? Same thing. The guys who visited RTX and E# should have no exclusivity.

It’s leaked footage. If it’s not been put out through official channels, then it is considered leaked. The footage in question was obtained though a beta build of the game acquired through less than legal means.