"Noble's Legacy" Concept DLC

“Noble’s Legacy” could be a future update for Halo 5 Guardians with the description “After a 8 year salvage operation on Reach, ONI has uncovered some of Noble Team’s Vehicles, Armor and weapons”
In this update 343 could bring back some of Noble Team’s Armor, Such as Noble Six’s, Kat’s, Emile’s, Jun’s and George’s but with Clean and Burnt/scratched variations. Have the original weapons from Reach (kinda like how they just brought back the Halo 2 Battlerifle) and a couple remastered maps but with a “glassed” theme to them. I think this could be a really great update for Halo 5 that could bring some of Halo’s older fans back.

> 2533274931959956;1:
> “He who saved us” could be a future update for Halo 5 Guardians with the description “After a 8 year salvage operation on Reach, ONI has uncovered some of Noble Team’s Vehicles, Armor and weapons”
> In this update 343 could bring back some of Noble Team’s Armor, Such as Noble Six’s, Kat’s, Emile’s, Jun’s and George’s but with Clean and Burnt/scratched variations. Have the original weapons from Reach (kinda like how they just brought back the Halo 2 Battlerifle) and a couple remastered maps but with a “glassed” theme to them. I think this could be a really great update for Halo 5 that could bring some of Halo’s older fans back.

Or, instead of bloating the reqs so much more, they could bring back game modes of the previous games. That will draw much more people. (Though a glassed themed map idea sounds like it could be pretty sweet)

If this happened - I would explode; in a good way.

> 2533274808945466;2:
> > 2533274931959956;1:
> > “He who saved us” could be a future update for Halo 5 Guardians with the description “After a 8 year salvage operation on Reach, ONI has uncovered some of Noble Team’s Vehicles, Armor and weapons”
> > In this update 343 could bring back some of Noble Team’s Armor, Such as Noble Six’s, Kat’s, Emile’s, Jun’s and George’s but with Clean and Burnt/scratched variations. Have the original weapons from Reach (kinda like how they just brought back the Halo 2 Battlerifle) and a couple remastered maps but with a “glassed” theme to them. I think this could be a really great update for Halo 5 that could bring some of Halo’s older fans back.
>
>
> Or, instead of bloating the reqs so much more, they could bring back game modes of the previous games. That will draw much more people. (Though a glassed themed map idea sounds like it could be pretty sweet)

February is going to have game modes in the update. We know infection for sure, and there are lots and lots of hints at assault coming too. It might just be those two, but I bet there’s one or two more. They’re coming, we just have to hold on hope!

Personally I don’t mind getting more reqs into the req system. I enjoyed the req grind in mass effect 3 (very similar to halo 5’s) just like I’m enjoying the req grid in h5.

Well we did get a update of the old commando Armor with the noble armor so the idea isn’t that far fetched

I agree, but before this, game types and maps are a must. We’ve had plenty of skins and armor added with updates.

The only thing about Reach I liked was Emile’s armor, but that alone is enough for me to support this.

Also, game types and maps are coming. We already know this. There’s nothing wrong with getting more reqs, though I personally could do without the silly skins.

Fully support this

Yes please do this I like it.

I think there are enough Reach fans that this would be a great update idea in the future. That would be pretty awesome!

With a name like that, it sounds like it’d be more Master Chief themed.

> 2533274814289862;11:
> With a name like that, it sounds like it’d be more Master Chief themed.

Kinda my thought, came here expecting story DLC request. Bluntly the Scarred variants would be annoying in the same update, REQ systems abit spammy as it is.

Then again, I`m still reqed about the number of hogs :confused:

> 2533274808945466;2:
> > 2533274931959956;1:
> > “He who saved us” could be a future update for Halo 5 Guardians with the description “After a 8 year salvage operation on Reach, ONI has uncovered some of Noble Team’s Vehicles, Armor and weapons”
> > In this update 343 could bring back some of Noble Team’s Armor, Such as Noble Six’s, Kat’s, Emile’s, Jun’s and George’s but with Clean and Burnt/scratched variations. Have the original weapons from Reach (kinda like how they just brought back the Halo 2 Battlerifle) and a couple remastered maps but with a “glassed” theme to them. I think this could be a really great update for Halo 5 that could bring some of Halo’s older fans back.
>
>
> Or, instead of bloating the reqs so much more, they could bring back game modes of the previous games. That will draw much more people. (Though a glassed themed map idea sounds like it could be pretty sweet)

This. The last content drop added over $100 worth of more REQs (in terms of prices for silver and gold REQ packs).

> 2533274814289862;11:
> With a name like that, it sounds like it’d be more Master Chief themed.

The name is generally speaking of Noble Six, I see how one can confuse it Master Chief. But in the end of Reach if Noble Six didn’t deliver Cortana and prevent the Covenant Ship from destroying the Pillar of Autumn, there would be no Master Chief, Cortana, etc so I find “He (as in Noble Six) who saved us” fits perfectly.

I personally haven’t played Reach unfortunately, but I am strongly against this. I don’t want to see re-worked items/maps into the game. Let the old stuff be old and good, instead of 343 reworking everything and potentially ruining things.

Stop trying to revive old content. If you like Reach so much, go play the game. I don’t want to have a game filled with weapons from the old Halo games, I’d rather see new maps/weapons made by 343i.

> 2533274931959956;14:
> > 2533274814289862;11:
> > With a name like that, it sounds like it’d be more Master Chief themed.
>
>
> The name is generally speaking of Noble Six, I see how one can confuse it Master Chief. But in the end of Reach if Noble Six didn’t deliver Cortana and prevent the Covenant Ship from destroying the Pillar of Autumn, there would be no Master Chief, Cortana, etc so I find “He (as in Noble Six) who saved us” fits perfectly.

That doesn’t make any sense though. Noble Six was a woman

> 2533274839690428;16:
> > 2533274931959956;14:
> > > 2533274814289862;11:
> > > With a name like that, it sounds like it’d be more Master Chief themed.
> >
> >
> > The name is generally speaking of Noble Six, I see how one can confuse it Master Chief. But in the end of Reach if Noble Six didn’t deliver Cortana and prevent the Covenant Ship from destroying the Pillar of Autumn, there would be no Master Chief, Cortana, etc so I find “He (as in Noble Six) who saved us” fits perfectly.
>
>
> That doesn’t make any sense though. Noble Six was a woman

I believe, lore-wise, Noble Six is a guy. Just like in Mass Effect, Commander Shepard is canonically a man, but you can choose to be a female.

In all official videos and pictures of Reach, the default Noble Six is the male model, so it’s safe to assume that Noble Six is canonically a man.

> 2533274931959956;14:
> > 2533274814289862;11:
>
>
> The name is generally speaking of Noble Six, I see how one can confuse it Master Chief. But in the end of Reach if Noble Six didn’t deliver Cortana and prevent the Covenant Ship from destroying the Pillar of Autumn, there would be no Master Chief, Cortana, etc so I find “He (as in Noble Six) who saved us” fits perfectly.

Though may be right, Master Chief is the one who’s hailed as the hero of humanity, not Noble Six. A dlc with Reach weapons and armor would be cool, but probably under a different name.

> 2533274814289862;18:
> > 2533274931959956;14:
> > > 2533274814289862;11:
> > > With a name like that, it sounds like it’d be more Master Chief themed.
> >
> >
> > The name is generally speaking of Noble Six, I see how one can confuse it Master Chief. But in the end of Reach if Noble Six didn’t deliver Cortana and prevent the Covenant Ship from destroying the Pillar of Autumn, there would be no Master Chief, Cortana, etc so I find “He (as in Noble Six) who saved us” fits perfectly.
>
>
> Though may be right, Master Chief is the one who’s hailed as the hero of humanity, not Noble Six. A dlc with Reach weapons and armor would be cool, but probably under a different name.

Remember reach? as a title would work better IMO.

> 2533274931959956;14:
> > 2533274814289862;11:
>
>

There are a lot of people that have saved us, like how the spirit of fire stopped the covenant from obtaining a forerunner fleet, or how the arbiter stopped the firing of delta halo. Good ideas but the title is misleading. Maybe Remember Reach or Noble’s Legacy.