NOBLE TEAM

So, what do you think (in your opinion) halo would be like IF noble team had 7 members and the Spartan you play as (Noble 6) survived and lived from Reach all the way to Halo 4 just like the Master Chief? Would Master Chief and Noble 6 be with each other in all of the Halo’s fighting together? What do you all think if that DID happen?

hey im first comment but that would be cool I my lil bro and I always used to do campaign pretending he was noble 7(the noob) and I was noble 6

Probably not, they still had 2 different skill sets, worked with 2 different types of Spartans, and when the S-IV project started, all remaining S-II’s and S-III’s were anonymously integrated. If they were paired together, I think it would be a lot like a comfortable extension of the original Blue Team, given their similar backgrounds

It would’ve been itneresting. But beating the Covenant with those two would’ve been too easy.

noble 6 and master chief are both hyper-lethal. SO super OP

emile is crazy

jorge is epic

carter…ñeeeee

and jun is a camper :confused:

I think they would both have separate missions together.

coop on halo 1 is noble 6 haha

> 2533274843268349;3:
> Probably not, they still had 2 different skill sets, worked with 2 different types of Spartans, and when the S-IV project started, all remaining S-II’s and S-III’s were anonymously integrated. If they were paired together, I think it would be a lot like a comfortable extension of the original Blue Team, given their similar backgrounds

I agree. :slight_smile:

Noble Team one of the biggest team of all games ever released.

Heck yeah man, they shouldve done something like that. But doing that is a little bleh, because they are so OP, it would be too easy to know that they’d win all the time.

That would be pretty epic but who would you play as?