noble team. real or not real?

lets see what minefield im steping into

this is a stupid question, bungie and 343 have confirmed halo reach as canon, all game canon is primary/main canon and all book canon is secondary/semi canon. all game events rewrite all the book events that contradict the game. the book fall of reach has been rewritten twice to fit with the game better, and dr halsey’s journal also fills in the plot holes that the rewritten book didn’t. the original 2001 version of fall of reach is no longer canon but the 2011 version is secondary/semi canon. If you do research you will find that halo reach is 100% canon, so yes noble team did exist, bungie and 343 write the canon and they have confirmed it as canon so its canon.

I’m not even sure what you’re asking here… are you asking if the Halo game is canon? Because it is…

ok i will admit my cuestion was stupid and I apologies for it. but I thank u for teaching me about the halo univers. (sorry for my bad grammar im Norwegian and English grammar isn’t my best “ability”)

and I also will say that one of the many ways to learn, failing and then understanding what u did wrong is one of them.

IN THE BOOK IS DIFERENT BUT THE TEAM NOBLE EXIST

> 2533274984733064;2:
> this is a stupid question, bungie and 343 have confirmed halo reach as canon, all game canon is primary/main canon and all book canon is secondary/semi canon. all game events rewrite all the book events that contradict the game. the book fall of reach has been rewritten twice to fit with the game better, and dr halsey’s journal also fills in the plot holes that the rewritten book didn’t. the original 2001 version of fall of reach is no longer canon but the 2011 version is secondary/semi canon. If you do research you will find that halo reach is 100% canon, so yes noble team did exist, bungie and 343 write the canon and they have confirmed it as canon so its canon.

Finally a voice of reasons amongst all these little raging bungie purist kids! I salute you,Sir.

seriously?

?

no it did not exist, Its a video game

I know the poll is over, but YES (sadly) they are canon. should Bungie not have put them on Reach no simply because that messed up the lore so badly.I hope 343 fixes the lore and remakes Halo Reach completely and making it like the book because WELL The Spartan IIs only finished up their training when Reach fell.

If you don’t like Noble Team being canon that’s too bad,It was Bungie’s right to make the choice involving the series they created.They crafted these Spartans and they are a big part of the Halo universe.Get.Over.It.

Of course they’re fixing it, Jun was just confirmed in the newest halo book to be the one that recruited Buck’s team into the spartan 4s, so they are building on reach.

Jun wasn’t incorporated into bucks team, Jun is just acting as a mentor/commander for Spartan 4s. (I may be wrong I haven’t read the book)

> 2535463973416737;11:
> I know the poll is over, but YES (sadly) they are canon. should Bungie not have put them on Reach no simply because that messed up the lore so badly.I hope 343 fixes the lore and remakes Halo Reach completely and making it like the book because WELL The Spartan IIs only finished up their training when Reach fell.

this is why I made the poll. because the book and the game went 2 different ways in the story so I got confused.(mainly because the book was made way before the game was)

Noble team is canon, End of discussion.Is there any need to continue? We answered the poll correctly.It’s a fact.

The game didn’t mess up that much of the canon, I don’t see why everyone is so emotionally distraught.

> 2533274803493024;17:
> The game didn’t mess up that much of the canon, I don’t see why everyone is so emotionally distraught.

I agree, It seems only the squeakers with microphones on XBL are the only ones that can’t comprehend such minor changes.

YES!!!

they did

Why would you have a poll like this its stupid of course they existed and if you think so otherwise get the hell outahere