Noble Team - Least favourite death?

Pretty much everyone on Noble Team died in Halo: Reach. Jorge and Jun’s deaths are never fully confirmed, but we expect them to be dead. I’m putting each member of Noble Team as an option.

So, what was your least favourite death in Halo: Reach of the members of Noble Team? When Noble Six fought to the death against a group of Elites? When Carter sacrificed himself to destroy a Scarab with a Pelican? When Kat was killed by one Needle to the head? Answer in the poll above.

Personally, I think Kat had the worst death. I never really got to like her, she was a bit annoying. She keeps spitting out words at rapid-fire and I’d be like, “Ugh. No one cares”. She was always like “I’m under fire!” when she’s fighting a few Grunts and I’m fighting against multiple Hunters alone. Like seriously? She was a very bad driver too. I think that they didn’t do a good job of developing Kat’s character, so I didn’t really care when she died. When she was shot through the head with a Needle, I didn’t really care. Reach had a lot of potential, but it didn’t execute many elements of the game right. Bungie could have taken Reach a lot further. So enough with what I think, what do you think?

Kat

The others I felt a little bit of sympathy for. But when Kat died I just went “…What?”

> Kat
>
> The others I felt a little bit of sympathy for. But when Kat died I just went “…What?”

Jun did not die, his actions have yet to be recorder, unless you include a fistfull of arrows, which I don’t think they made cannon. But I’d have to say Kat, it was just so fast and so stupid. Speaking of a fistfull of arrows, if you want to read it here.

My least favorite is probably Emile (if Jun would have died, it would have been him)because he was a defiant killer to the end. I might have selected Kat, but she did stupid stuff throughout the campaign. She would armor lock and blow up my revenant in ONI Sword Base. She even shot me once!

Effed it up voted for my favorite. Reach was basically a “Who can have the noblest death?” contest. Here’s my placing.

Noble six: 1st

Carter: 2nd

Jorge: 3rd

Emile was close for third. He definitely had the most badass death.

Kat…

Jun is disqualified for not dying as far as anyone can tell.

> My least favorite is probably Emile (if Jun would have died, it would have been him)because he was a defiant killer to the end. I might have selected Kat, but she did stupid stuff throughout the campaign. She would armor lock and blow up my revenant in ONI Sword Base. She even shot me once!

Carter once headshot me when I was trying to assassinate an Elite. He saved that Sangheili’s life.

This thread is kinda confusing. By least favorite, do you mean who did you not want to see die, or whose death was the least tragic?

From what I think the thread is, I’d have to say Kat. All the rest of Noble Team, I was kinda sad. With Kat, though, I was actually laughing because all it took was one Needle to the head. That, and she deserved it after everything she did to make you die.

Jorge died thinking he had saved reach (though he hadn’t actuelly), jun didn’t die, he took the pelican with Dr.Halsey. carter died taking out the scarab near the end which was as epic a death as i have ever seen, emile also died in a really bad -Yoink- way, killing one elite with a shotgun to the face point blank range and still punched another after being stabbed in the back, but kat’s death was the saddest i’ve seen so far. I mean, the others died with either a group of elites dead around them by their hand or went out with a really big bang, but her? A sniper got her when no one expected it, they had just a few feet from safety and she was killed, even noble six died with 5 almost 6 elites killed by him in near hand-to-hand. Hers was just uncalled for.

I think all the deaths were quite good. Even Kat’s. She may have been a bit annoying at times, but she was part of the team… damn shame. Noble will be missed. :frowning:

Jorges death is confirmed by the stats of mjolnir armor. The fact that he doesn’t have enough oxygen to last very long plus if he survived then so did some covenant and Jorge is awesome but he isn’t that awesome. He is dead.