Noble Team Avatar Awards

Ok, so many people got codes from PAX, and from Halo Waypoint. I’m very curious to know if their will be other armor pieces for our avatars as well.

PS: chespace T10, where’s my code at! lol as I can’t seem to be able to PM you!

~RR

How do I PM chespace to claim my avatar helmet?

Replying for later, as I’m also trying to PM chespace T10.

Same here…Can’t figure out how to send a PM to chespace T10! Oh well, If you see this Chespace, hit me up.

What’s this about getting avatar awards from Halo: Waypoint?

Here’s a pic:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:dLvjF6XHG-wohM:http://avatarawards.ninjasfate.com/wp-images/Avatar/Reach/Reach_Noble_Team.png&t=1

We’re not sure how we’ll get them, though.

I want it!

I got the noble six helmet. They were given out at comic con. The rest of them will be unlocked by unlocking certain achievements in game.

Here’s a link to my avatar: 404 - File or directory not found.

BTW how do you add a clickable link on here…

Yeah Jak, they gave them out at PAX as well. However, a guy from 343i on twitter stated in his twitter account that if we message him here on the Halo Waypoint forums that he would send us a code to download the noble team helmet. Needless to say it was a very empty promise.

I figured such when I couldn’t find a PM button… any who it was a good publicity stunt to get people on the site. I was going to join these forums anyway.

Glad to see you got a Helmet Jak.

~Renown Recon

P.S- To do a link like in my profile your going to have to place the raw html Code into your profile.

> Yeah Jak, they gave them out at PAX as well. However, a guy from 343i on twitter stated in his twitter account that if we message him here on the Halo Waypoint forums that he would send us a code to download the noble team helmet. Needless to say it was a very empty promise.
>
> I figured such when I couldn’t find a PM button… any who it was a good publicity stunt to get people on the site. I was going to join these forums anyway.
>
>
> Glad to see you got a Helmet Jak.
>
>
> ~Renown Recon
>
> P.S- To do a link like in my profile your going to have to place the raw html Code into your profile.

Sad to hear that… man people can be so idiotic oh well check out ebay if you REALLY want one. some sell cheap like $10 others go as high as $25 to $30… it’s crazy but people love buying digital crap i guess…

P.S what do you mean raw html code cause i tried the href stuff didn’t work…

Not raw HTML. I think he meant to say BBCode. So for a url you would put the following: [.url]urlhere.com[./url] Just remove the period before the “u” and “/” and you’re set. There’s a handy guide for doing other things in the General Discussions as well if you do a little digging.

Yes, I’m sorry I meant BBCode.

My Twitter[/url.] <— this give you the “My Twitter” in your profile. Be sure to remove the “.” from the “Url”. Sorry about that. Thanks Lord Aldemar.

thanks guys. you guys are awesome.