⚔(Noble Team armor) needs 3rd color channel.⚔

Emile and jorge specifically.
Each have 3 colors on their armor, I hope they make a variant with one of theese colors permanent.
(Like emile’s shoulders or jorge’s red accents)

They both have multiple colors and they can not be matched with 2 colors.

Jorge being red, yellow, and military green.

Emile being grey, orange , and touches of military green.

The mor update has one variant.
If that’s the armor from the teaser it has no third color accommodation.

I just wish they’d stop putting stripes on the armors to make them look extra ugly and non compatible with team colors.

> 2533274800438887;2:
> I just wish they’d stop putting stripes on the armors to make them look extra ugly and non compatible with team colors.

>Puts a white stripe on an armour

>Calls it a “new” REQ card

>Floods the entire REQ pool with them
>Still can’t find an DMR

I just want an option to change the undersuit color

> 2535424465548988;4:
> I just want an option to change the undersuit color

I’d be ok with darkened primary color.

Bright blue over bright blue offers no contrast.
And most armors don’t stand out, or are harder to recognize because of it.

Blight blue over dark flat blue would look great.
Or crimson over maroon.

Yeah original is always the best

I wish we had the option to change the white stripe color at least. It’s not that hard, it’s a 3rd color channel on the material files. Pathfinder never looked so bad.

> 2533274800438887;2:
> I just wish they’d stop putting stripes on the armors to make them look extra ugly and non compatible with team colors.

I agree. Lets make 10 armor sets, but then 10 variations of each with an added stripe or dot -___-

3 colors on the armor world be cool, I can’t remember is they did that in Reach.

343 paying attention to specific details? I think NOT!

> 2535463972917793;9:
> 3 colors on the armor world be cool, I can’t remember is they did that in Reach.

> 2533274944388646;7:
> I wish we had the option to change the white stripe color at least. It’s not that hard, it’s a 3rd color channel on the material files. Pathfinder never looked so bad.

3rd color channel is a good idea.

Maybe a details channel too.

Only certain armors need or should be compatible with a 3rd channel but…

…Almost 1/3 of armors have unnecessary or sometimes ugly markings…
Either removal or other color modification.

Maybe inverting the white or cyan markings to black.

> 2535424465548988;4:
> I just want an option to change the undersuit color

Just make the undersuit black.
Decimator, Enforcer, Commando

I’d rather they just let me change the color of the bodysuit, or toggle the color off to make it black. I hate running around in colored undies.

I agree with the whole striping thing. They should have had the armor variations just like the Recruit armor options. I think Recruit armor has a plain set, a stripe set, a fade set, and one with skulls and fire all over it. I’d love it if they has that with all armor, just a bunch of different ones to set them apart from each other (not exactly the four that are on the Recruit set, but something different). Most of the time though, I agree, it’s just another stripe added for pretty much every set.

> 2533274874078365;14:
> I agree with the whole striping thing. They should have had the armor variations just like the Recruit armor options. I think Recruit armor has a plain set, a stripe set, a fade set, and one with skulls and fire all over it. I’d love it if they has that with all armor, just a bunch of different ones to set them apart from each other (not exactly the four that are on the Recruit set, but something different). Most of the time though, I agree, it’s just another stripe added for pretty much every set.

There should always,
Be a stripe less unmarked variant for every armor.
(Or at least the most worn permulations)

Even some plain variants have markings.

> 2533274983213185;15:
> > 2533274874078365;14:
> > I agree with the whole striping thing. They should have had the armor variations just like the Recruit armor options. I think Recruit armor has a plain set, a stripe set, a fade set, and one with skulls and fire all over it. I’d love it if they has that with all armor, just a bunch of different ones to set them apart from each other (not exactly the four that are on the Recruit set, but something different). Most of the time though, I agree, it’s just another stripe added for pretty much every set.
>
>
> There should always,
> Be a stripe less unmarked variant for every armor.
> (Or at least the most worn permulations)
>
> Even some plain variants have markings.

Yes there should a stripe less version of the armors along with just the black undersuits. Having white spots on the armor isnt a bad thing such as the way decimator has it looks nice. It’s just when you have random stripes every which way just makes them look bad. 343 has some good designs but you cant see how good some of them look when you are just a giant red or blue blob. Also they really need to fix how you look for your armor. Finding a certain piece of armor when you have over 100 “unlocked” gets pretty tedious. That and fix where the shoulder pads sit on the armor, its very questionable on all of them.

“Yes there should a stripe less version of the armors along with just the black undersuits. Having white spots on the armor isnt a bad thing such as the way decimator has it looks nice. It’s just when you have random stripes every which way just makes them look bad. 343 has some good designs but you cant see how good some of them look when you are just a giant red or blue blob. Also they really need to fix how you look for your armor. Finding a certain piece of armor when you have over 100 “unlocked” gets pretty tedious. That and fix where the shoulder pads sit on the armor, its very questionable on all of them.”

Soo many variants have white paint it’s hard to mix and match.
And if your prefered permulations have no variant without white markings…
Your out of luck…

There should be 4 options;
Primary
Secondary
Tertiary (the white stripes and ones like them)
Undersuit

> 2533274830926790;18:
> There should be 4 options;
> Primary
> Secondary
> Tertiary (the white stripes and ones like them)
> Undersuit

Maybe black undersuits for free for all modes.
(Firefight and modes marked ffa)

The original topic is 3 toned paint, for the noble team armors coming in the memories of reach update.

To be able to match their color schemes.

3 color choices for certain armor.

so you can color emile’s shoulders and Jorge’s red accents.
and match their primary / secondary colors.