Noble six: Vengeance or Soldier?

As we all know, Spartan III’s we’re so to be said as people who lost their homes or families to the covenant. Technically they want to avenge those they lost so they chose to be Spartan III’s to kill as many covenant as they can but they must fall in the line of duty. A positive example of that is Emile, he lost his home or family from eradinus II (Correct me if im wrong) and enjoys killing any type of covenant troop (mostly Elites in his death scene).
but what about Spartan B312 or AKA Noble six the “Hyper-Lethal” Protagonist of halo reach? It’d be great to debate and agree on certain proofs to hopefully come to a conclusion of either he’s like the rest or more honorable than we think.

Huh. I didn’t know that. Noble Six doesn’t really speak much about herself (she doesn’t really speak much period). But I’m sure there’s a lot of things that we can provide context for, which is one of the funnest things about writing fan fiction. I mean, considering she is described as a “lone wolf” could point to her wanting to be alone so that she doesn’t form any attachments to anyone.

No attachments means no one that can be taken away from her again.

And then there’s that scene where she’s in the Pelican passenger bay as the city around her burns. I think it’s easy to read a feeling of hopelessness in her body language. Maybe she’s seen something like this before, or that the feelings that come with witnessing large amounts of death and destruction is one she’s familiar with.
(o_O )?

> 2535415966174493;2:
> Huh. I didn’t know that. Noble Six doesn’t really speak much about herself (she doesn’t really speak much period). But I’m sure there’s a lot of things that we can provide context for, which is why love one of the funnest things about writing fan fiction. I mean, considering she is described as a “lone wolf” could point to her wanting to be alone so that she doesn’t form any attachments to anyone.
>
> No attachments means no one that can be taken away from her again.
>
> And then there’s that scene where she’s in the Pelican passenger bay as the city around her burns. I think it’s easy to read a feeling of hopelessness in her body language. Maybe she’s seen something like this before, or that the feelings that come with witnessing large amounts of death and destruction is one she’s familiar with.
> (o_O )?

I think i know that answer in the end of halo reach catherine halsey said he/she belongs on reach so what im guessing is Noble six got an attachment for reach nearing the end of the game. Its like Noble six first gets on reach, meets noble team, covenant invade & near the moments of destruction he feels sad that he couldn’t save everyone. Its as if Reach is 6’s home and he’s defending it. I’d have to check if he had Jorge tags in his hand at the last mission but i think he did as if he made a promise to make reach count.

> 2535415966174493;2:
> Huh. I didn’t know that. Noble Six doesn’t really speak much about herself (she doesn’t really speak much period). But I’m sure there’s a lot of things that we can provide context for, which is one of the funnest things about writing fan fiction. I mean, considering she is described as a “lone wolf” could point to her wanting to be alone so that she doesn’t form any attachments to anyone.
>
> No attachments means no one that can be taken away from her again.
>
> And then there’s that scene where she’s in the Pelican passenger bay as the city around her burns. I think it’s easy to read a feeling of hopelessness in her body language. Maybe she’s seen something like this before, or that the feelings that come with witnessing large amounts of death and destruction is one she’s familiar with.
> (o_O )?

Six is an he in canon.

I wouldnt be suprised if Sixs sees defending Reach as his mission and nothing more.An job that needs to be done.

> 2535429564437446;1:
> As we all know, Spartan III’s we’re so to be said as people who lost their homes or families to the covenant. Technically they want to avenge those they lost so they chose to be Spartan III’s to kill as many covenant as they can but they must fall in the line of duty. A positive example of that is Emile, he lost his home or family from eradinus II (Correct me if im wrong) and enjoys killing any type of covenant troop (mostly Elites in his death scene).
> but what about Spartan B312 or AKA Noble six the “Hyper-Lethal” Protagonist of halo reach? It’d be great to debate and agree on certain proofs to hopefully come to a conclusion of either he’s like the rest or more honorable than we think.

Finally a Noble 6 thread that isn’t about his miracle survival from Reach.

I think six, like all the III’s had some sort of trauma by either losing lived ones and a world to the covenant, so vengeance is always part of his drive when given an Op against the Covenant. That said I think he has a code wether it is a warrior code, that to his brothers and sisters in arms or just to humanity in general. It shows at the very end of the game where he had the option to leave Reach but instead chose to ensure the Pillar of Autumn got off world, avenge Emile and honour the memory of all of Noble that sacrificed their lives on Reach.

Technically you can say that he put duty first other then saving himself to fight another day.

EDIT: To end this thread i’d Like to say that it turns out the reason noble six ensured the autumn’s safety was because of a promise six made to Jorge, by his last words “Tell em to make it count” or as in “Promise you’ll do what needs to be done”. It all makes sense and Spartan B312 is actually one of ONI’s Assasins who go on suicidal missions behind enemy lines to cause as much damage to the covenant as possible with six being a lone wolf out of all of them along with Jun, which is why Jun pauses as you walk by him. Giving you a “Welcome to reach” salutation.