Noble Six taking the Chief's place?

Hello I want to know if Noble Six took over Master Chief’s place in the Halo games would he do the same things the Chief does? Does Six have what it takes to be like the Chief and be able to acomplish all the things Master Chief did? Please just go ahead and put down your ideas about this idea.

Well, he’s kind of dead. Hard to do everything Chief does when you can die.

Ok just have Six replace the Chief and have it that Six was on the Autum and they “Left” the Chief.

Nope.

While he is a hyper lethal vector, he is a Spartan III, and doesn’t have Chief’s luck.

Noble Six cannot compare with the Chief in any way, shape, or form. For starters, the Chief is a Spartan-II. His augments and biological upgrades alone far surpass that of a Spartan-III. Also, Six is not as big of a team player that the Chief is. I doubt that Six would be able to trust the Elites like the Chief, or even work with them. Six does not have as much combat experience as the Chief, which has come in handy on numerous occasions. I also doubt that the Spartan-IIIs are able to interface with an AI (despite wearing MJOLNIR MkV) like the IIs.

> Ok just have Six replace the Chief and have it that Six was on the Autum and they “Left” the Chief.

The Chief would have killed every Covvie -Yoink-, Reach would be saved, Halo would be fired, everyone would die.

Yes. Give Noble Six the same amount of plot armor as Chief and anybody could do what Chief did on Alpha Halo.

And I must ask, is it stated ANYWHERE that the augmentations for the S-IIs are superior to the Spartan-IIIs? Not that I can remember. In fact, they do the same things. And as far as Six not being a team player…he seemed to do pretty well working with Noble Team. To suggest Six wouldn’t work with the Elites is absurd, after all Chief put a gun to the Arbiter’s head when they met on Earth.

• Reads question about Noble Six replacing the Master Chief. *

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

• Wipes tear from eye. *

That’s a good one, man! :stuck_out_tongue:

> Yes. Give Noble Six the same amount of plot armor as Chief and anybody could do what Chief did on Alpha Halo.
>
> And I must ask, is it stated ANYWHERE that the augmentations for the S-IIs are superior to the Spartan-IIIs? Not that I can remember. In fact, they do the same things. And as far as Six not being a team player…he seemed to do pretty well working with Noble Team. To suggest Six wouldn’t work with the Elites is absurd, after all Chief put a gun to the Arbiter’s head when they met on Earth.

The whole point of the SPARTAN-III program was to make cheaper, expendable fighters.

And I’d put a Magnum to an Elite’s head too, if I didn’t know they were on my side.

> > Yes. Give Noble Six the same amount of plot armor as Chief and anybody could do what Chief did on Alpha Halo.
> >
> > And I must ask, is it stated ANYWHERE that the augmentations for the S-IIs are superior to the Spartan-IIIs? Not that I can remember. In fact, they do the same things. And as far as Six not being a team player…he seemed to do pretty well working with Noble Team. To suggest Six wouldn’t work with the Elites is absurd, after all Chief put a gun to the Arbiter’s head when they met on Earth.
>
> <mark>The whole point of the SPARTAN-III program was to make cheaper, expendable fighters.</mark>
>
> And I’d put a Magnum to an Elite’s head too, if I didn’t know they were on my side.

That isn’t evidence that the augmentations are weaker. Years of research made them safer and done through chemical means. That and the SPI armor is what allowed them to make more Spartans at a lower cost. And yet they still had nearly indestructible bones, denser muscles, could run at superhuman speeds and had improved vision, ie everything the S-IIs had.

> Yes. Give Noble Six the same amount of plot armor as Chief and anybody could do what Chief did on Alpha Halo.
>
> And I must ask, is it stated ANYWHERE that the augmentations for the S-IIs are superior to the Spartan-IIIs? Not that I can remember. In fact, they do the same things. And as far as Six not being a team player…he seemed to do pretty well working with Noble Team. To suggest Six wouldn’t work with the Elites is absurd, after all Chief put a gun to the Arbiter’s head when they met on Earth.

Read the Halo books, particularly “The Fall of Reach” and Ghosts of Onyx". Right them thur do be some of that thur gud edumucashun! Plus, why can’t the Spartan-IIIs in Halo: Reach dual-wield? They’re not as strong as the Spartan-IIs. Can’t remember where I read that one.

> Read the Halo books, particularly “The Fall of Reach” and Ghosts of Onyx".

I have, tell me what I need to see because nothing is there to support what your position is.

> Plus, why can’t the Spartan-IIIs in Halo: Reach dual-wield? They’re not as strong as the Spartan-IIs. Can’t remember where I read that one.

Actually it’s because Mk.V armor does not support duel-wielding. Chief couldn’t duel-wield in Combat Evolved.

Come back when you have valid arguments.

> > Read the Halo books, particularly “The Fall of Reach” and Ghosts of Onyx".
>
> I have, tell me what I need to see because nothing is there to support what your position is.
>
>
>
> > Plus, why can’t the Spartan-IIIs in Halo: Reach dual-wield? They’re not as strong as the Spartan-IIs. Can’t remember where I read that one.
>
> Actually it’s because Mk.V armor does not support duel-wielding. Chief couldn’t duel-wield in Combat Evolved.
>
> Come back when you have valid arguments.

The Mk V doesn’t support duel-wielding? That’s because they never implemented it in gameplay until Halo 2. Seen “The Package” They wear Mk IV and duel-wield, sometimes an SMG and a Spartan Laser at the same time. So, you come back with valid arguments this time, please.

And as stated earlier in the thread, the Spartan-IIIs were cheaper to “manufacture” than the Spartan-IIs, which includes the augmentations.

> The Mk V doesn’t support duel-wielding? That’s because they never implemented it in gameplay until Halo 2. Seen “The Package” They wear Mk IV and duel-wield, sometimes an SMG and a Spartan Laser at the same time. So, you come back with valid arguments this time, please.

You do realize that was simply artistic licensing right, quite a bit of things in Legends are non-canon. Sorry man, you are just wrong in this regard. Or are we to believe that all the Covenant species have green blood? The HUDs also show their armor, though it being Mk.IV, has a shield meter, that armor did not have shields. So try again.

> And as stated earlier in the thread, the Spartan-IIIs were cheaper to “manufacture” than the Spartan-IIs, which includes the augmentations.

Safer augmentations and cheaper armor. Give me actual evidence where it says “The S-III augmentations are weaker” from the novels with a page number. I’ll wait.

> > The Mk V doesn’t support duel-wielding? That’s because they never implemented it in gameplay until Halo 2. Seen “The Package” They wear Mk IV and duel-wield, sometimes an SMG and a Spartan Laser at the same time. So, you come back with valid arguments this time, please.
>
> You do realize that was simply artistic licensing right, quite a bit of things in Legends are non-canon. Sorry man, you are just wrong in this regard. Or are we to believe that all the Covenant species have green blood? The HUDs also show their armor, though it being Mk.IV, has a shield meter, that armor did not have shields. So try again.
>
>
>
> > And as stated earlier in the thread, the Spartan-IIIs were cheaper to “manufacture” than the Spartan-IIs, which includes the augmentations.
>
> Safer augmentations and cheaper armor. Give me actual evidence where it says “The S-III augmentations are weaker” from the novels with a page number. I’ll wait.

Project CHRYSANTHEMUM
Read it.

> Project CHRYSANTHEMUM
> Read it.

I said evidence from the novels, not the Halo wiki which is known for using speculation in place of fact, heck that page doesn’t even have sources to back up it’s comparisons between Spartan-IIs and Spartan-IIIs.

So try again.

> > Project CHRYSANTHEMUM
> > Read it.
>
> I said evidence from the novels, not the Halo wiki which is known for using speculation in place of fact, heck that page doesn’t even have sources to back up it’s comparisons between Spartan-IIs and Spartan-IIIs.
>
> So try again.

Cobra’s right, dude. There is no piece of canon information that directly states that Spartan-IIIs are inferior to Spartan-IIs.

Spartan-IIs were, on average, taller, but that’s all.

> > Project CHRYSANTHEMUM
> > Read it.
>
> I said evidence from the novels, not the Halo wiki which is known for using speculation in place of fact, heck that page doesn’t even have sources to back up it’s comparisons between Spartan-IIs and Spartan-IIIs.
>
> So try again.

Since I don’t have the books here with me, why don’t you prove me wrong? I like that idea. Where does it state that (armor withstanding) the IIIs are on par with the IIs?

> > > Project CHRYSANTHEMUM
> > > Read it.
> >
> > I said evidence from the novels, not the Halo wiki which is known for using speculation in place of fact, heck that page doesn’t even have sources to back up it’s comparisons between Spartan-IIs and Spartan-IIIs.
> >
> > So try again.
>
> Since I don’t have the books here with me, why don’t you prove me wrong? I like that idea. Where does it state that (armor withstanding) the IIIs are on par with the IIs?

Ghost’s of Onyx, actually. Kurt-051, a Spartan-II and trainer of the S-IIIs, wears SPI armor during the Battle of Onyx. His Spartan-III are able to keep up with him and fight at his level. Even when Kelly and other Spartan-IIs in Mjolnir armor show up, they find themselves impressed with the capabilities of the S-IIIs.

Headhunters and teams like Noble also support the idea that S-IIIs can fight on par with S-IIs.

> > > Project CHRYSANTHEMUM
> > > Read it.
> >
> > I said evidence from the novels, not the Halo wiki which is known for using speculation in place of fact, heck that page doesn’t even have sources to back up it’s comparisons between Spartan-IIs and Spartan-IIIs.
> >
> > So try again.
>
> Since I don’t have the books here with me, why don’t you prove me wrong? I like that idea. Where does it state that (armor withstanding) the IIIs are on par with the IIs?

The burden of proof is on you to prove that the S-IIIs are inferior. The wiki does list what their augmentations are and what they do and they match the S-IIs augmentations, minus the thyroid implant. Yet that is a moot point when you consider Jun-A266 is 6 ft 10.9 in and Master Chief is 6ft 10 in.