Noble Six survival theories?

So guys, I know some of you still think that Noble Six is alive. How’d he make it? I’d love to hear your theories!

Well fortunately, the Chief, using the time traveling crystal was able to return the favour to Six and in a future/alternate continuum, Chief and 6 then proceed to Earth where they both receive medals.

The Great Schism never occurs because the Chief and 6 combined destroy High Charity from the inside out directly above Delta Halo.

Chief and 6 then return to Earth to discover it being on fire. After obliterating the Covenant fleet, one ship at a time with personally delivered bombs, the Portal is activated.

Once on the other side, a group of scientists activate the array by accident. This causes all life within the galaxy, save for our section, to once again become extinct.

Humans then follow in the footsteps of Prophets, collecting technology while claiming themselves gods.

No, 6 must not live!!

I expelled myself from Bungie.net because of the negative reaction for preposterous claims I made (i.e. Johnson’s alive).

Hopefully, people here will be less aggressive.

I came up with several ideas concerning Noble Six’s supposed death, but the most likely scenario imo is that Lone Wolf never happened and the cutscene was a video sent to the UNSC from the Covenant who either worked together with Noble Six or captured him instead of killing him and he’s being held as a prisoner somewhere.

Noble 6 did not survive, neither did Johnson or Miranda. Characters die. Get over it.

> Noble 6 did not survive, neither did Johnson or Miranda. Characters die. Get over it.

Who said that we were sad about their death? Of course everyone knows they’re dead. But is there something wrong with introducing comedy or coming up with wacky explanations?

Unfortunately, Noble 6 is dead as the game authors intended. That said, if 343 needed to resurrect him (or her), it would be fairly easy. We last see Noble 6 being skewered. We see Noble 6’s helmet still in the same spot many years later. We do not see any skeletal remains or grave. Therefore, 343 could easily say the Covenant left Noble 6 for dead and moved on. However, he/she was not dead, and managed to survive, but was unable to fight for the remainder of the Covenant War (through Halo 3). In the next story arc beginning with Halo 4, more could be learned about survivors on Reach (since we know from the data pad story line that glassing is not a 100% event), and Noble 6 could be one of them.

Noble 6 used Armor Lock. The Elites got tired of waiting for him to get out of it so they left.

> Noble 6 used Armor Lock. The Elites got tired of waiting for him to get out of it so they left.

This.

Noble 6 didnt survive but the real Question is Did Jun survive? I heard he didnt

> Noble 6 didnt survive but the real Question is Did Jun survive? I heard he didnt

If you look at the definant map pack trailer, you can see him lying dead on the ground from falcon crash.

> > Noble 6 didnt survive but the real Question is Did Jun survive? I heard he didnt
>
> If you look at the definant map pack trailer, you can see him lying dead on the ground from falcon crash.

Jun and dr Hasley went to castle base and in the defiant trailer that dead spartan is some random spartan. Highlands take place in a spartan training facility

Link

> > Noble 6 didnt survive but the real Question is Did Jun survive? I heard he didnt
>
> If you look at the definant map pack trailer, you can see him lying dead on the ground from falcon crash.

I didnt see it can you tell me when in the trailer you see it?

Just look through this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh7Q3fjIIwc 02:00 to see jun lying dead on ground

You do realize that scene was meant to show the dead Spartan-IIs that died upon impact in First Strike right? Besides, all three look like they have the same armor perms, ie Jun’s armor. Would it have killed the folks who put that vid together to make sure the Spartans had MK.V on?

> Noble 6 used Armor Lock. The Elites got tired of waiting for him to get out of it so they left.

hahahahaha

> > Noble 6 used Armor Lock. The Elites got tired of waiting for him to get out of it so they left.
>
> This.

this

> Just look through this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh7Q3fjIIwc 02:00 to see jun lying dead on ground

I just saw it R.I.P Jun :’(

One of the things that the Halo universe as a whole has done effectively well in communicating the impact of the Covenant War is the loss of mainstream chracters as Noble 6, Sgt Johnson, the Keyes etc. Its effective in its statement.

That said, I rather enjoyed the character of Noble 6. But, between ODST and Reach, I enjoyed playing additional charaters to MC. Im ready for someone new, maybe even just the plain ordinary grunt.

Okay, try this on for size:

After being stabbed and left for dead by the Covenant, Noble Six screws on an Elite head, commandeers a Covenant dropship, flies it to another spaceport (Halsey said that there was only one operating spaceport left on THIS continent) finds a civilian vessel, and, after recuperating in the Bahamas, will return to fight again in Halo 4.