Noble Six is actually Crimson

Noble Six didn’t die at the end of halo reach but instead was inducted into the new Spartan squad Crimson and is alive and well doing Spartan Ops and kicking back with other Noble Six’s that have come to join Fireteam Crimson.

If only.

I had thought the same thing and since crimson survived also being your spartan in halo 5

>cant tell if bait
>just makes bad meme reply because is still unsure if bait

Sorry, did not happen. This tells what happened, and pretty much everything about Noble six.

Unfortunately, Noble Six died on Reach. Even if he didn’t, there was no telling of how he managed to escape the planet – or survived his injuries at that.

Either way, Jun (vaguely) confirmed Six’s death in New Blood.

> 2533274903406057;2:
> If only.

… Yup.

> 2533274904137661;5:
> Sorry, did not happen. This tells what happened, and pretty much everything about Noble six.

What he/she said…

sorry but noble six is dead :frowning:

I wish this was true but sadly, it’s not

> 2533274922545302;3:
> I had thought the same thing and since crimson survived also being your spartan in halo 5

Actually no. They killed off Crimson. Your H4 Spartan is dead.

> 2533274937567236;10:
> > 2533274922545302;3:
> > I had thought the same thing and since crimson survived also being your spartan in halo 5
>
>
> Actually no. They killed off Crimson. Your H4 Spartan is dead.

I’m afraid there’s nothing I can find to support your claim on Fireteam Crimson being dead. Mind shedding some light on the matter?

No. But interestingly Fireteam Crimson was actually supposed to be in Halo 5 instead of Osiris. But 343 changed it.

> 2535413801242090;12:
> No. But interestingly Fireteam Crimson was actually supposed to be in Halo 5 instead of Osiris. But 343 changed it.

Not all of Crimson, just Thorne, Buck ended up filling that role instead though

some people here are thinking about fire team Majestic, but i was referring to game mechanic wise. Noble six is technically the first multiplayer character you have. Then timeline wise, it goes reach, CE, 2, 3, 4 and finally 5:guardians.

>not bait

As much as we all wish it did - It sadly didn’t.

If only, but he died, and he did not go down easy at all. Noble six is a -Yoink!-

It is very unlikely that he survived, especially going against the arbiter (In the end, the elite uses his left arm for his sword, only used by Arbiters) Sadly, halo reach had to have all characters die to progress the story of halo combat evolved

That would be so cool. But he was killed by Elites the most serious enemy (I believe they are determined opponents and would not let six walk off with the shame he has brought them)

If only that were true.

> 2535454590378227;8:
> sorry but noble six is dead :frowning:

facepalm
Neither Bungie nor 343i ever confirmed whether Noble Six was alive or dead. Bungie decided to leave that up to the player’s imagination… clearly you don’t have any.