Noble Map Pack!

Thanks 343 Industries/Bungie for letting me buy the Noble Map Pack but not actually be able to PLAY them online because obviously I HAVE to buy the Defiant Map pack too even though I don’t want to because the Defiant Maps look terrible. So, basically you have let me spend money on something I can’t actually use apart from custom games. Thanks a lot…

/Rage.

Well the Premium Playlists have been Defiant Req since it came out, you knew what you were buying, in no way did it say “WE HAVE A PLAYLIST JUST FOR THIS IN MATCHMAKING”.

The Noble Map Pack Playlist was removed due to it’s low population.

Face it, they just want money and don’t give a -Yoink- about the customer.

You can view it like that, or buy the Defiant Map Pack and get more variety. It’s called a premium playlist for a reason.

> Face it, they just want money and don’t give a Yoink! about the customer.

Stop complaining, you knew what you bought and where you could play it.

defiant’s actually pretty good… I have mixed feelings about unearthed though…

> defiant’s actually pretty good… I have mixed feelings about unearthed though…

It’s fun if you are playing Doubles with little to no lag.

The Rocket Hog is a blast :slight_smile:

> Thanks 343 Industries/Bungie for letting me buy the Noble Map Pack but not actually be able to PLAY them online because obviously I HAVE to buy the Defiant Map pack too even though I don’t want to because the Defiant Maps look terrible. So, basically you have let me spend money on something I can’t actually use apart from custom games. Thanks a lot…
>
> /Rage.

I’d take Defiant over Noble any day. Highlands and Condemned are among the best things to happen to Reach.

They listen more then any other game industry out there.

Unearthed is the BEST Firefight map available for Reach. But why buy one map pack and not the other? Doesn’t make sense to me. That’s like buying a TV without a remote.

> Unearthed is the BEST Firefight map available for Reach. But why buy one map pack and not the other? Doesn’t make sense to me. That’s like buying a TV without a remote.

He said. Because the maps look terrible. I actually have both map packs and enjoy defiant more. But he has the right not to buy them if he doesn’t want to.

I support the OP on this one, it is pretty bs to spend money on something you can’t play.

> > Unearthed is the BEST Firefight map available for Reach. But why buy one map pack and not the other? Doesn’t make sense to me. That’s like buying a TV without a remote.
>
> He said. Because the maps look terrible. I actually have both map packs and enjoy defiant more. But he has the right not to buy them if he doesn’t want to.
>
> I support the OP on this one, it is pretty bs to spend money on something you can’t play.

He can play them in Forge, Custom Games and if he buys Defiant, he can play them both.

Once again, The Noble Map Pack Playlist was underpopulated.

That statement kind of goes against 343i dropping the price substantially on both DLC’s for a week, they dropped the price with the intention of helping those out that couldn’t afford them, or just plain old didn’t want to buy them for that price. So it’s not like they just don’t care, either way you look at it, the Noble Map Pack population was way to underpopulated to keep it as a viable playlist. That being said, I enjoy the premium playlist, it adds variety to the plethora of options we already have.

I blame the lack of support it has in the rest of the game. I haven’t seen a Noble or Defiant map outside of Score Attack and it playlist.

> I blame the lack of support it has in the rest of the game. I haven’t seen a Noble or Defiant map outside of Score Attack and it playlist.

You don’t play much team slayer do you? I see anchor 9 a lot in that playlist!

> > Face it, they just want money and don’t give a Yoink! about the customer.
>
> Stop complaining, you knew what you bought and where you could play it.

No, I bought Noble when the playlist was still up so I thought “Ok I’ll buy these maps considering there’s a playlist especially for them” and then it goes offline a few days after.

all the DLC maps are the best.

I absolutely love all 5 multiplayers maps. You should buy it.

The Premium Playlist have also some GOOD original Reach map, which is nice