Noble map pack- breakpoint

why did they remove Premuim battle ??? first they had Noble map pack… EVERYONE LOVED breakpoint… but now no one can play it… you have put it in Team objective i think… but if the random players dont have the map packs you cant play it… Come on guys… we paid for the maps maan… Put the playlist back PLEAAASE… just want to play some breakpoint again… tempest… come on . alot of people are complaining on live that they want Noble map pack back… or premuim battle… can you guys do something please… i didnt pay the map pack for me not to play them…

I can’t remember every really being able to play a DLC map in a standard playlist since Halo 2. Always been very poor like that. Remember they are just getting started… doesn’t feel like it.

I remember that since Bungie removed the Noble Map Pack Playlist, everyone have been complaining about it, and its true, stupid movement by bungie. Whats even more stupidier was the removal of the ONLY playlist where you could get the maps… bravo 343

> I remember that since Bungie removed the Noble Map Pack Playlist, everyone have been complaining about it, and its true, stupid movement by bungie. Whats even more stupidier was the removal of the ONLY playlist where you could get the maps… bravo 343

It was a Judgement call and the Anniversary map packs do indeed have a higher player population then the DLC lobbies. Hopefully we will see them return in one of the coming updates.

> why did they remove Premuim battle ??? first they had Noble map pack… EVERYONE LOVED breakpoint… but now no one can play it… you have put it in Team objective i think… but if the random players dont have the map packs you cant play it… Come on guys… we paid for the maps maan… Put the playlist back PLEAAASE… just want to play some breakpoint again… tempest… come on . alot of people are complaining on live that they want Noble map pack back… or premuim battle… can you guys do something please… i didnt pay the map pack for me not to play them…

You are assuming too much. For one, it wasn’t that popular. It always had a low population.

Low population or not, we all paid for those maps. You don’t see COD or BF taking out their DLC’s on people. It was a stupid call by both Bungie and 343i. Hopefully they change it back otherwise I want my money back.