Noble + Defiant included in Anniversary?

Noble and Defiant should be included in Anniversary ala ODST style. No one ever has the DLC, and its kind of frustrating that I’ll be only able to play only 6v6 games in the DLC playlist that has an average of 600 people playing. The maps don’t get used to their full potential. Tempest/Temptation, Highlands, and Breakpoint are all fantastic BTB maps, but it sucks that the content that I paid for never gets used. If you don’t believe me about noone having the DLC, go Google search the statistics for the amount of people that bought it.

That’s my rant. Agree or disagree, whatever is fine with me.

Im sure if you have the DLC you will be able to play through CEA disc as so if you have Reach installed to your HDD then you can play all reach maps. Hopes this answers your question.

-KaineFreitas117

Here is an image for proof.

http://i.imgur.com/SJ5Yr.png

No one has Defiant. Please put Noble+Defiant in Anniversary.

> Noble and Defiant should be included in Anniversary ala ODST style. No one ever has the DLC, and its kind of frustrating that I’ll be only able to play only 6v6 games in the DLC playlist that has an average of 600 people playing. The maps don’t get used to their full potential. Tempest/Temptation, Highlands, and Breakpoint are all fantastic BTB maps, but it sucks that the content that I paid for never gets used. If you don’t believe me about noone having the DLC, go Google search the statistics for the amount of people that bought it.
>
> That’s my rant. Agree or disagree, whatever is fine with me.

CEA like ODST will only include one map pack. I think if they did make the other Halo 3 map packs free that wouldve been l8tr after ODST was released. Also i too have the DLC and wish more people had it but what about us the people who payed for it id say we should get like some kind of in game bonus for spending our money when no one else would.

> Im sure if you have the DLC you will be able to play through CEA disc as so if you have Reach installed to your HDD then you can play all reach maps. Hopes this answers your question.
>
>
> -KaineFreitas117

No, you read me wrong. What I’m saying is that the Noble and Defiant should be included along with Anniversary. That way, people who purchase Anniversary that don’t previously have the currently DLC will be able to play it. Read my post.

I agree with you, I as well have bought them both and I have only been in one playlist besides Premium that I actually got a map which was infection on Anchor 9. 343I needs to do something about this, they pretty much made the map packs for no reason, but I have a feeling they will have a big sale on these maps in the future.

I very much agree with this. The DLC has not been integrated into the game much, I guess due to people not buying it. If all the DLC is included with Anniversary then it would increase the odds of actually getting to play on the maps on a regular basis. Great idea.

I also wish they included all the DLC into H:CEA. I really want to play Highlands 8v8 on a consistant basis.

I would bet money that all Halo: Reach maps plus DLC will be included in Halo CE: Anniversary. (Just like ODST was with Halo 3.) I thought this would be obvious considering it is the same multiplayer. (As ODST was to Halo 3)

Though it has nothing to do with how many people bought the DLC. (Every Halo player I know has them)

As much as I want all the DLC to come with the CEA package, somehow I think we’ll continue to be let down for the time being for our older DLC.

Halo Anniversary will ONLY come with the 7 new maps. It won’t have ANY default Halo Reach maps, and it won’t have either Noble or Defiant.

343 has already expressed that they do not want to give players reason to sell Halo Reach. If they want to play any of the maps that aren’t from Anniversary, they MUST have their Halo Reach disk.