Noble 6 will fight alongside Master Chief in Halo 4

Its like the worst kept secret in the industry. As we know, Noble 6 wasn’t shown getting killed in Reach and can very well be alive. I think he escaped with Halsey later and that other spartan who wasn’t shown getting killed. This would be good for co-op and Noble 6 can fight with MC on Onyx for Halo 4. But they will need 2 other people for the 4 player co-op so maybe N6 and MC will find 2 people ti to help them on Onyx.

XD hahahahahahahah

Worst joke I have ever read. Please give me back my 5 secs of life I just lost.
D:<

WRONG noble six was not in frigate at end of halo 3 legendary ending. also it does not show him dieing but him being in game is completely against cannon.

Yes, because we didn’t see several elites stab him with energy swords.

You, my friend, are a genius. Thank you, and good day.

I can’t believe people are taking this seriously :smiley:

Get out now.

this is the stupidest thing I have ever read in my entire life. Joke or not.

If there was even a chance of any of Noble team appearing in Halo 4, I think it would be more likely for Jorge to appear if he somehow survived the slip space jump and made it into where Master Chief is going within 90 minutes.

Seriously, I thought people were smarter than this…

Looks at the people who took this seriously
*Facepalms and shakes head *

Obvious troll is obvious…

> Looks at the people who took this seriously
> *Facepalms and shakes head *

There’s like 2 people who are taking it seriously. In not sure if that warrents a face palm.

> > Looks at the people who took this seriously
> > *Facepalms and shakes head *
>
> There’s like 2 people who are taking it seriously. In not sure if that warrents a face palm.

Face…finger?

are you crazy?
noble 6 died in halo wars along with the old arbiter

> Looks at the people who took this seriously
> *Facepalms and shakes head *

Considering Noble 6 indeed could still be alive and we know it is a good possibility that other humans go to the the planet chief is on due to the pelicans in the concept art trailer it is possible noble 6 could be there, of coarse no where near the beginning of the game but still.

> Considering Noble 6 indeed could still be alive and we know it is a good possibility that other humans go to the the planet chief is on due to the pelicans in the concept art trailer it is possible noble 6 could be there, of coarse no where near the beginning of the game but still.

He is dead. Deceased. A corpse that is still partially glassed. A preserved carcass. In heaven drinking mead with his fellow brethren enjoying the fruits of death.

This is an idiotic speaking here. For one thing, he could use the real names of planets that actually still exist. Onyx is gone, now we just hav Trevelyan. And someone tell me how an entire Covenant fleet couldn’t stop one S-lll, with -Yoink!- armor, no shields, less training, no weapons, pinned to the ground. I think its pretty obvious he’s dead, even if they didn’t show it. And how would he have made it to Trevelyan anyway? All the Spartans that escaped Reach left with Halsey, and Noble 6 was not among them.

> > > Looks at the people who took this seriously
> > > *Facepalms and shakes head *
> >
> > There’s like 2 people who are taking it seriously. In not sure if that warrents a face palm.
>
> Face…finger?

Face Pinky at most =P