noble 6 avatar helmet

Hello everybody, im looking for a noble 6 avatar helmet code, if you could give me one that would be epic and what are those pictures of an assault rifle next to peoples names on reach?

That’s flair for your nameplate. Log into Halo.Bungie.Net and head to “My Profile”. Then, click on “game settings” and the option will be under “nameplate”. From there, you can choose your nameplate, depending on whether you meet the requirements or not.

The Assault Rifle nameplate means you tested Halo: Reach during the Beta.

The Assault Rifle is one of several unlockable nameplates. Check your profile on Bungie.net to see what you have unlocked.

I suggest keeping up with Waypoint and Bungie on Facebook and Twitter to try to get a Noble 6 code. I got one for myself from a friend who went to Comic-Con, and eventually I was blessed with another code for a friend

> I suggest keeping up with Waypoint and Bungie on Facebook and Twitter to try to get a Noble 6 code. I got one for myself from a friend who went to Comic-Con, and eventually I was blessed with another code for a friend

thanks everyone! keep me updated if you come across one SirPwn4g3 :wink:

We give them away on our Twitter account on a fairly regular basis. Maybe we can come up with a way to give them away here at the forum, too. That would be fun! If you have any ideas about that, do let me know. :slight_smile:

> We give them away on our Twitter account on a fairly regular basis. Maybe we can come up with a way to give them away here at the forum, too. That would be fun! If you have any ideas about that, do let me know. :slight_smile:

Couldn’t you just sticky a thread in general discussion and post codes throughout the day there?

> We give them away on our Twitter account on a fairly regular basis. Maybe we can come up with a way to give them away here at the forum, too. That would be fun! If you have any ideas about that, do let me know. :slight_smile:

well, im just unlucky at finding one, how about you do a quiz or pick users at random and send them a code…hint hint :slight_smile:

You could run contests like “show your Halo pride” where users post pics of Halo stuff they have or screenshot contest where we have to get a specific style of screenshot (eg:best dead Elite pic).

Excellent ideas. I’ll start something up soon!

Easiest way to get a code now is to buy a 12 month subscription to gold on the xbox…

I renewed my 12 month with this offer and have not yet received my helmet. Does anyone know how long this might take?

I took a brief look at it awhile back, and I thought it said that the code would be emailed to you within 4-6 weeks or somewhere around that frame. But…I might be wrong…I’m not quite 100 percent positive.

The Bouk

I’m not 100% sure but you may not get it until your credit card is billed. So if your current Live subscription ends in say December that’s when you would get the code.

I went through all the hoops for that 12 month subscription as mine had expired and I was going to wait until reach came out to get a new one, but I bought it for the avatar helmet and now they’re telling me they send it on Nov. 5th and it’s in my email. Yet, I was checking every other day and it’s not in there. The most depressing part is I have unlocked all the other helmets now and I can’t get my Noble 6 one because “in the terms and agreements we do not send out codes again”. I really don’t want to pay for it AGAIN, as I’m broker than broke. Depressing.