No zoom and Clip size?

“This thread has severely been edited so its more pre article and it doesn’t get burnt down any more then it already has.”
Ok in customs it seems the game type comes second to the map as its been reduced more then added to when the game type is even more important then the map. Its what gives the map life, It lets us know how to play it, and it lets us see the map how it needs to been seen. One thing that is small but would help add to this is being able to remove zoom and change the clip sizes in custom game types.
Restricting a guns clip to one bullet or maybe increasing it by double would actually help some game types
or removing the simple ability to zoom, turning a game of snipers into a game of pipers.

2 very simple adds that could be manipulated in so many ways to make the game type just a little better or harder.

Agreed?

lol An Iron Sight thread? No, keep that out of Halo or these complainers will have a legitimate reason to call Halo 4 “Call of Halo: Spartan Ops II”

You should have put a poll so everyone can vote no while a troll can vote yes and be only the one to do xD.

But seriously, that’s a bad idea to mention that. You’ll see why in a sec.

> OK halo has never been one of those games where you get 3 aims
> aim, Sight aim, Zoom, But it would be nice if we could have <mark>iron sights</mark>.
> I mean we are getting attachments for guns we can spawn with right.
> Iron sights would be much more helpful for use who stay at close range and would be nice in custom games to be able to forced things.
> Also It would be nice to change clip sizes in custom as well.
> Making it so people spawn with 1 bullet or maybe double clip, normal clip or infinite clip.
>
>
> just a suggestion
> do you agree

No

No.

Bring on the hate!

Wait, when did any one say anything at all about ‘attachments’?

No need. Just hold down the right stick instead of clicking. Works in all Halo games except CE/CEA afaik.

Works best with sniper when you want to lower the zoom.

As for clip size, CEA’s Recession affects that. We could be seeing that kind of customization (and I hope so. It would give me an incentive to use the pistol).

> Wait, when did any one say anything at all about ‘attachments’?

343 had said about a month or so ago when they first released the information we would
“Have the ability to pick are started gun and customize it”

I respect the fact that you like ironsights, but here is why not.

Heads up display (HUD) already shows us where we are aiming. The whole point of ADS is to see where are shots are going. If we can already do that simply by looking at the HUD, why would we need ADS?

> > Wait, when did any one say anything at all about ‘attachments’?
>
> 343 had said about a month or so ago when they first released the information we would
> “Have the ability to pick are started gun and customize it”

They have never said anything about that specifically involving attachments, or not. I can understand the ‘mods’ or what ever the hell they are being part of the armor, not the gun. Individual gun attachments is a stupid idea.

> > Wait, when did any one say anything at all about ‘attachments’?
>
> 343 had said about a month or so ago when they first released the information we would
> “Have the ability to pick are started gun and customize it”

You have been misinformed. They said you may choose your weapon and customize o for your customizable loadout. Weapon customization has NOT been confirmed as yet.

> > > Wait, when did any one say anything at all about ‘attachments’?
> >
> > 343 had said about a month or so ago when they first released the information we would
> > “Have the ability to pick are started gun and customize it”
>
> They have never said anything about that specifically involving attachments, or not. I can understand the ‘mods’ or what ever the hell they are being part of the armor, not the gun. Individual gun attachments is a stupid idea.

Rocket pistol is still a hint to attachments for me.

> > > > Wait, when did any one say anything at all about ‘attachments’?
> > >
> > > 343 had said about a month or so ago when they first released the information we would
> > > “Have the ability to pick are started gun and customize it”
> >
> > They have never said anything about that specifically involving attachments, or not. I can understand the ‘mods’ or what ever the hell they are being part of the armor, not the gun. Individual gun attachments is a stupid idea.
>
> Rocket pistol is still a hint to attachments for me.

The rocket pistol is a completely different weapon from the magnum.

Iron Sights or Aim Down Sight (ADS) is NOT in Halo 4. This is confirmed information.

Personally I hate ADS and I’m glad it’s not in Halo.

> > > > > Wait, when did any one say anything at all about ‘attachments’?
> > > >
> > > > 343 had said about a month or so ago when they first released the information we would
> > > > “Have the ability to pick are started gun and customize it”
> > >
> > > They have never said anything about that specifically involving attachments, or not. I can understand the ‘mods’ or what ever the hell they are being part of the armor, not the gun. Individual gun attachments is a stupid idea.
> >
> > Rocket pistol is still a hint to attachments for me.
>
> The rocket pistol is a completely different weapon from the magnum.

It just seems more like a grenade launcher attachment on the pistol, then a new weapon.

> I respect the fact that you like ironsights, but here is why not.
>
> Heads up display (HUD) already shows us where we are aiming. The whole point of ADS is to see where are shots are going. If we can already do that simply by looking at the HUD, why would we need ADS?

well I gotta say
At least you have a reason to say no
But it would still be a nice option to have instead of a zoomed scoped view.
I mean we do already aim its just going to give us a more precise aim like scope does but with out the zoom.

HALO is HALO because it doesnt use iron sights… even playing as an ODST didnt have iron sights… and im glad… because i HATE iron sights…

Weasel

> > I respect the fact that you like ironsights, but here is why not.
> >
> > Heads up display (HUD) already shows us where we are aiming. The whole point of ADS is to see where are shots are going. If we can already do that simply by looking at the HUD, why would we need ADS?
>
> well I gotta say
> At least you have a reason to say no
> But it would still be a nice option to have instead of a zoomed scoped view.
> I mean we do already aim its just going to give us a more precise aim like scope does but with out the zoom.

… Maybe, but does crouch not already do that? I thought it did… I think, that i shall be testing this theory tomorrow.

Pretty sure it’s been confirmed that there are NO iron sights in Halo 4.

> > > > > > Wait, when did any one say anything at all about ‘attachments’?
> > > > >
> > > > > 343 had said about a month or so ago when they first released the information we would
> > > > > “Have the ability to pick are started gun and customize it”
> > > >
> > > > They have never said anything about that specifically involving attachments, or not. I can understand the ‘mods’ or what ever the hell they are being part of the armor, not the gun. Individual gun attachments is a stupid idea.
> > >
> > > Rocket pistol is still a hint to attachments for me.
> >
> > The rocket pistol is a completely different weapon from the magnum.
>
> It just seems more like a grenade launcher attachment on the pistol, then a new weapon.

If you look at the weapon wile being reloaded it looks like its a different weapon, like it is all one solid peace.

PS: Don’t use then when you should use than.