No ZB on HCA???

I had high hopes for the HCA multiplayer. I thought 343 care about the real halo multiplayer fans =/

I’m really disappointed, I mean, if they increased the movement speed on the HCA playlist, why would they get rip off the funnest gametype (ZB), seriously!

ZB + higher jump height + higher movement speed = Epic Win! Its a shame it wont be on HCA

> I had high hopes for the HCA multiplayer. I thought 343 care about the real halo multiplayer fans =/
>
> I’m really disappointed, I mean, if they increased the movement speed on the HCA playlist, why would they get rip off the funnest gametype (ZB), seriously!
>
>
> ZB + higher jump height + higher movement speed = Epic Win! Its a shame it wont be on HCA

Ok, please enough with the acronyms, ZB? are you talking about Zombies? or Zanzibar?

I’m fine with ZB not being there. One of the major things the game was bases around was bloom, removing it hindered the weapon sandbox, IMO.

Ω

But it’s supposed to feel like HCE (as much as possible) not Reach

P.S. weird stealth: ZB = Zero Bloom

> But it’s supposed to feel like HCE (as much as possible) not Reach
>
>
> P.S. weird stealth: ZB = Zero Bloom

Correct. I also find it strange that we have been telling them two months straight what settings ZB needs and yet it is still at lol speeds with a lol pistol secondary. I feel like they DONT want ZB to succeed.

I thought all the gametypes tagged “Anniversary” would have zero bloom, and all other gametypes would have 85% bloom. Was I mistaken?

> Anniversary Classic game types have the following settings: no Armor Abilities, Anniversary Pistol (pistol traits have been modified to replicate CE behavior), one Frag Grenade upon loadout, player speed increased, gravity increased, jump height increased, shield and health recharge rates increased, and melee damage reduced. Please note that the standard TU changes also apply to Anniversary Classic game types.
>
> TU Game types are our standard Reach Matchmaking settings with the Title Update changes. Those changes are: damage bleed enabled, modified reticle bloom, sword block removed, Armor Lock modified, and Active Camo modified.

No ZB =/

So ZB is relegated to custom games, as an option…or something?

Unbelievable.

I’m almost 100% sure that the Anniversary gametypes will have ZB, and the TU gametypes will have either 85% or ZB, just like they currently are right now in the playlist.

I don’t see why they wouldn’t include ZB in the TU gametypes, and when they say “TU Gametypes” I assume they mean all of them. Quit fretting, we’ll be fine.

> But it’s supposed to feel like HCE (as much as possible) not Reach

> I’m almost 100% sure that the Anniversary gametypes will have ZB, and the TU gametypes will have either 85% or ZB, just like they currently are right now in the playlist.
>
> I don’t see why they wouldn’t include ZB in the TU gametypes, and when they say “TU Gametypes” I assume they mean all of them. Quit fretting, we’ll be fine.

I hope you are right, I’m kind of nervous lol, ZB is great.

WHY IS THE OP IGNORANT OF THE GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE ON HANG EM’ HIGH?!
First off, there will be ZB in the classic CE gametypes. If you watch the footage, what they did was have ZB but the reticle expanded and retracted to show when the next shot could be fired. JUST LIKE THE SNIPER RIFLE. It is just visual effect and does not affect gameplay.

Have you even played ZB slayer? The only weapons that matter are power weapons (sniper/rockets) and the magnum. The magnum dominates DMR’s, it dominates Shotguns, and it dominates Swords unless you’re being caught off guard while coming around a corner. The only weapon that matters is the magnum, which can kill in around 1 second and makes pretty much everything obsolete.

> I’m almost 100% sure that the Anniversary gametypes will have ZB, and the TU gametypes will have either 85% or ZB, just like they currently are right now in the playlist.
>
> I don’t see why they wouldn’t include ZB in the TU gametypes, and when they say “TU Gametypes” I assume they mean all of them. Quit fretting, we’ll be fine.

Maybe Team Slayer Pro will be the “ZB” playlist.
Regular Slayer will be the 85% playlists.
And Anniversary will have the modified pistol which has its own unique traits with some sort of modified bloom for the 3sk.

No other newer precision weapons such as Needle Rifle or DMR will exist within the Anniversary playlists since its supposed to match CE. Meaning Zero bloom or 85% bloom won’t mean anything on these playlists.

The anniversary playlist is ZB, what looks like bloom is just a visual representation of when you can shoot, ie you can’t shoot when the bloom is not reset. This only acts as a rate of fire cap that ZB needed, (ZB was great but this will be even better). However this bloom reset feature will be much faster than vanilla reach.

It means none of the luck of bloom like ZB, but slightly longer kill times than ZB, but then again the pistol is now a 3 shot so maybe not. It just makes the rest of the weapon sandbox more useful, because lets be honest in ZB everything except the pistol, sniper and rockets were useless.

Don’t worry trust 343, it should be great.

The pistol is not the problem. spawning with a pistol and a dmr is since it makes people think the pistol is the only thing you need .if it was just a pickup that spawned every 60-90 seconds like the plasma pistol it would be fine.

> The pistol is not the problem. spawning with a pistol and a dmr is since it makes people think the pistol is the only thing you need .if it was just a pickup that spawned every 60-90 seconds like the plasma pistol it would be fine.

I agree.