No wonder...

No wonder Staten says he has played this campaign many times, as that is exactly what I now intend to do as soon as this game is in my hands. Looks absolutely incredible, and more fun than any other shooter I have seen in a long time, I cannot wait!

I wonder if campaign will get updates like the MP portion? We know of co-op being added a month after launch, but I mean something like new missions? That would definitely increase the replay value.

Speaking of replay, time to replay all of the campaigns again before December 8th.

> 2533274818084099;2:
> I wonder if campaign will get updates like the MP portion? We know of co-op being added a month after launch, but I mean something like new missions? That would definitely increase the replay value.
>
> Speaking of replay, time to replay all of the campaigns again before December 8th.

Co Op is scheduled for 3 months after launch (season 2) not one month after launch. Don’t want to be spreading misinformation.

As for updates to the campaign world, it’s entirely possible. Although I imagine they’d be much less frequent.
There’s potential for DLC areas. We’re only playing on one part of the ring, we could definitely have other missions set elsewhere on Zeta Halo, assuming it survives after the main story.

I hope they do something with the campaign that gives Master Chief story closure. With a possibility to continue making DLC stories, with your MP spartan or something like that.

i will to, i love campaing

Replay value is going to be insane, especially if they implement Skulls and difficulty well.