No Weekly Bulletin today???

I am just curious did I miss 343 telling their won’t be a bulletin this week? I am hoping their is one today.

It’s still early, and they said there might not be one.

Already confirmed in last week’s bulletin that we’re getting one tomorrow.

> I am just curious did I miss 343 telling their won’t be a bulletin this week? I am hoping their is one today.

Not the forum board to be asking this.

Ah another week and another thread asking were the bulletin is.

Yep, bulletin tomorrow. If the thread that was made in here yesterday about this very issue wasn’t moved elsewhere and locked, maybe there wouldn’t be new ones today. Wait no, who am I kidding, of course there are going to be duplicate threads. I’m kind of surprised it took this long.

This seems to be the favorite bulletin thread: https://forums.halo.xbox.com/yaf_postst69349_WHERE-IS-MAH-BULLETIN.aspx

> Before we part ways, though, I want to mention that I’m not sure what next week holds, Bulletin-wise. I’m heading out of town today (I’m already en route, as we speak) and not expecting to be back until next Thursday. So worst case scenario, you’ll get a Bulletin next Friday instead of Wednesday. Best case scenario, next week will be Bulletin-less. Wait, did I get that right? Yup, I think I did.
>
> Until next time, whenever that may be.

Here you go. :slight_smile: