No weekend playlist?

This is very disappointing I was holding out hope that the poll was just delayed but here we are…Friday and still no talk about this weeks weekend mode…smh…

The only other time this happened we got BTB so I’m HOPING after todays cartographers gift preview event or whatever they announce “Its available right now!” Or something…

But I doubt it…this will be the first weekend since launch week with no new playlist…So so so disappointed right now! :frowning:

no the update is probably the reason why. All hands on Deck.

I wish they would of just done Team Snipers again

The weekend of launch had no weekend playlist, the shadow of light update had no weekend playlist. So guessing because Forge is dropping next week, there won’t be a weekend playlist this weekend. Stop being so ungrateful about the game, be happy that they’ve added these kind of things.

Btw check andy dudynsky on twitter, he mentioned that they might have something up their sleeve for this weekend.

Bravo said there will be should be here around Lunch I would guess but all he said was today

The weekend playlists are terrible anyway you either play team snipers or rockets… where did the fun playlists go?

> 2533274794373199;3:
> The weekend of launch had no weekend playlist, the shadow of light update had no weekend playlist. So guessing because Forge is dropping next week, there won’t be a weekend playlist this weekend. Stop being so ungrateful about the game, be happy that they’ve added these kind of things.
>
> Btw check andy dudynsky on twitter, he mentioned that they might have something up their sleeve for this weekend.

Yeah…because launch week then an update…

When SaL dropped BTB also dropped so it was excuseable

They can take a break from weekly modes for a weekend when we actually have the update like with SaL

Launch weekend was also excusable because the game just came out…

I paid $60 for a game with few launch modes why be grateful when they add some for 3 days?

> 2533274794373199;3:
> The weekend of launch had no weekend playlist, the shadow of light update had no weekend playlist. So guessing because Forge is dropping next week, there won’t be a weekend playlist this weekend. Stop being so ungrateful about the game, be happy that they’ve added these kind of things.
>
> Btw check andy dudynsky on twitter, he mentioned that they might have something up their sleeve for this weekend.

“be greatful that they added these things”? have you lost your mind? this stuff that they are adding namely forge came wtih the other halos and worked AT LAUNCH. Maybe you should not pander to million dollar companies

Is the update today ???

I kept looking for this weeks poll to vote, I get that they are preparing for the update but it still kind of sucks. They could have just let snipers roll over from last week, at least then we would have had something

> 2533274951470783;8:
> Is the update today ???

No but the big preview stream is

They’re doing a preview talk on the Halo Twitch today so hopefully it’s something new like infection or fiesta =/