No weapons option in custom games

This option would greatly enhance Halo machinima’s. It kinda gets annoying using a depleted energy sword as having no weapon.

I support this idea for a lot of reasons.

Couldnt agree more. It would also be good for infection, force players to go scavenge weapons and such

agreed, and perhaps don’t make the post look like the Spartans (and Elites, god willing) like they are ready to fight. Perhaps have them with arms at the side (or have that be their weapon’s lowered look when unarmed).

For most gametypes: no, it causes to many problems with the sandbox

for some: sure, let players use ridiculously overpowered combos in fun gametypes and lets give directors more freedom

> 2533274822366750;5:
> For most gametypes: no, it causes to many problems with the sandbox
>
> for some: sure, let players use ridiculously overpowered combos in fun gametypes and lets give directors more freedom

I don’t think you understood what the OP was saying, and now I’m left wondering what you thought he was saying.

Most gametypes aren’t going to spawn you unarmed anyways, and overpowered combos, eh…wat?

Was this meant for the dual wield thread next door?

I could see a 1v1 gametype with one pistol somewhere random in the map or in the middle, and two spartans trying to get it. The first one that kills the other wins.

That would be nice, as long as there’s a good weaponless animation too.

Most certainly! Maybe even a toggleable option to be able to melee (or not) whilst having no weapon as well.

> 2533274809220485;8:
> That would be nice, as long as there’s a good weaponless animation too.

I want H5 to have animations like Reach. Especially the pistol animation.

With this, we could have Spartan boxing matches!

> 2533274822366750;5:
>
> for some: sure, let players use ridiculously overpowered combos in fun gametypes and lets give directors more freedom

Lolwut

> 2533274822366750;5:
>

See that word? That word up there? Right at the top of the page? The one you clicked on to get here?

It says “Customs.”

Love the idea, it def needs this option. Would be perfect for the jumping games and dodgeball