No Weapon Or Vehicle Variants In Forge.

It has recently came to my attention that Forge seems to lack the ability to spawn variants of weapons and vehicles like Whispered Truth, Sword Banshee, Prophet’s Bane, etc. Do you think they should update Forge with these items or not and why?

i wish they would add that. i would love to see them usable for custom games.

Not only useable for custom games but then we can practice with them so we know how we should be using that legendary req when we bring it out in warzone. Maybe they don’t want that cuz of microtransactions or simply fear of diminishing the luster of the legendary and mythic weapons. But i hope we see them in forge/custom games.

> 2533274793054659;3:
> Not only useable for custom games but then we can practice with them so we know how we should be using that legendary req when we bring it out in warzone. Maybe they don’t want that cuz of microtransactions or simply fear of diminishing the luster of the legendary and mythic weapons. But i hope we see them in forge/custom games.

I understand that logic, good thought.

I hope we DON’T see them in Forge, will literally kill the idea of working to unlock that -Yoink-.

Tom French already said they’re coming down the line. I haven’t posted enough to make hyperlinks, so you’ll just have to peruse his Twitter account if you want your proof.

> 2533274799163887;5:
> I hope we DON’T see them in Forge, will literally kill the idea of working to unlock that -Yoink-.

Maybe unlocking the certification for said Req unlocks it as a Forge object? Just a thought.

> 2533944968925384;6:
> Tom French already said they’re coming down the line. I haven’t posted enough to make hyperlinks, so you’ll just have to peruse his Twitter account if you want your proof.

Thanks, I’ll look into that. :smiley:

> 2533274973282017;7:
> > 2533274799163887;5:
> > I hope we DON’T see them in Forge, will literally kill the idea of working to unlock that -Yoink-.
>
>
> Maybe unlocking the certification for said Req unlocks it as a Forge object? Just a thought.

So then those who can only play on the map are the ones that have unlocked it? You’re then punishing players for not unlocking as much as others

> 2533274799163887;9:
> > 2533274973282017;7:
> > > 2533274799163887;5:
> > > I hope we DON’T see them in Forge, will literally kill the idea of working to unlock that -Yoink-.
> >
> >
> > Maybe unlocking the certification for said Req unlocks it as a Forge object? Just a thought.
>
>
> So then those who can only play on the map are the ones that have unlocked it? You’re then punishing players for not unlocking as much as others

Like anybody can play the finished map with all the weapons and vehicles whether or not they have unlocked them, but to spawn them as Forge objects you have to unlock the certification for the specific object.

@MacGyver10 - I found it. Link of Screenshot: http://imgur.com/cZ9V30P

Lazy link for the tweet above

> 2533274832089275;12:
> Lazy link for the tweet above

Thanks for the Lazy link. My forum skills aren’t up to par. :'D